Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm not superficial!!! :gwah

Yes, you need to cook 2 times a day, every day. :hee
Or I'll kill you setting you on fire! :3c

Cocky aberration, btw. :p
Okay :verily

Only two? Wait......what do you mean two? :yelling

What's with this cocky nonsense? :noworry
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Dear lord, what's your problem? Everyone understands me, except you. :-_-

I don't know what irish jig is but I'm think I should be happy for not knowing. :notsure

Jeez, can you please follow the conversation? :fail

I'M HER SISTER (I DIDN'T CHOOSE) AND YOU ARE HER FAN!!! WHO IS THE LOSER HERE? :moon
:cookiestare

you're still the loser.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay :verily

Only two? Wait......what do you mean two? :yelling

What's with this cocky nonsense? :noworry
I want a feast for lunch and dinner! :mono

I'm only cocky with nonsense. :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You neglect breakfast? :o

Nice answer :hip
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:cookiestare

you're still the loser.
M3J!!! :glomp
Did you miss me? :blush

I'm not a loser you master loser!!! Get out of my sight! :yelling

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

You neglect breakfast? :o

Nice answer :hip
I wake up late like a queen (that I'm) then I only drink milk. :mono

Thank you! :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Master lover...? :oh

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

I wake up late like a queen (that I'm) then only take milk. :mono

Thank you! :hip
Only milk? :gwah ...what about fruits and grains and yogurt? :o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Master lover...? :oh

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------



Only milk? :gwah ...what about fruits and grains and yogurt? :o
Yep. :pout
Ok, if you want it so bad... you have to cook 3 times a day! I think I can wake up early to eat it all! :blush
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
M3J!!! :glomp
Did you miss me? :blush

I'm not a loser you master loser!!! Get out of my sight! :yelling
TATATATASU!

Miss you? were you gone for a while? O_O

YOU'RE THE INFINTE LOSER! :gwah
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
TATATATASU!

Miss you? were you gone for a while? O_O

YOU'RE THE INFINTE LOSER! :gwah
Oh, you nasty little kid, you never changes! :spank

YOU ARE INFINITELY MORE LOSER THAN ME! :invalid
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What did I do? X_x You acted as if one of us was gone for a long time.


You can't beat my infinite, you supreme lord of losers. :mad
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
o.O
So many mods on one brazilian...

Tadinha.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Night Tatsu



How u sleep as a llama?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What did I do? X_x You acted as if one of us was gone for a long time.


You can't beat my infinite, you supreme lord of losers. :mad
I think it's strange to spend one day without seeing you here. :noworry

I can beat anything I want, you master of losers! :laser

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

o.O
So many mods on one brazilian...

Tadinha.
Olá! o/
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Night Tatsu



How u sleep as a llama?
Lying in bed. :pleased
Nite, Charlie! :bye

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

That's not what I intended :errr
Don't fool yourself! That was really what you meant! Go now to the kitchen! :mono
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Yeah, when I graduate I might do that, but unfortunately what usually works is indication.
I ended up with several frustrating experiences, then I don't know anymore if I want this profession. :(
Boo, that sux, all I can say is that at least let it remain a hobby, so that you can always switch back to it if needed:cheerbunny

Don't you think Sasuke's underwear is pretty gay? :teehee
I can stamp the front: "It belongs to Sasuke". :smile-big
For all we know from the manga, Sasuke might as well be a girl:derp...and I plan to use the underwear as lure for Sasuke fangirls, so:teehee
Too many times in the past months I heard women not wanting big boobz:faint...the world is coming to an end:(

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

o.O
So many mods on one brazilian...

Tadinha.
It's the sensation of MH:arf

Just like we were:(...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think it's strange to spend one day without seeing you here. :noworry

I can beat anything I want, you master of losers! :laser
Oh. :oh

Can you beat my meat? I need my steak tenderized, loser. :gwah
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
YOu like Ouran, right?

<<<is trying to remember you.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil


Me today. ._.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Reverse kitchen/sammich meme? :zomg

Wait! :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top