Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Because you said my name and then used ":x3" ......:errr
Ok, I admit, I'm kind of hyperactive if that's what you mean. :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

You have horrendous intuition, geeseface. D:

Says who? I can be anywhere, I could even be on your nipple doing the Irish jig. :hurr

YOU WISH! DIDN'T HAPPEN SO FAR! We should eat pizza, sing kumbaya, and have unprotected sex. That'd be good.

YOU LOSE, YOU BORING OLD HAG. :gwah
Geeseface? :toilet
DIE.DIE.DIE.YOU.POOP.DIE!!!

Irish jig? :notsure
It would be great if you were in my nipple, asphyxiated, crushed, killed by my bra! :kukuku

You can dream, is free, but be careful! You may lose your teeth when you fall out of bed. :3c

SHUT UP, BITCH! I'M FABULOUS! I NEVER LOSE! :hmph

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Is there a possibility to go online with UR work...I mean most people do that...they study something, can't get a nice job, so their advertise themselves on the net...
Yeah, when I graduate I might do that, but unfortunately what usually works is indication.
I ended up with several frustrating experiences, then I don't know anymore if I want this profession. :(

You can try:p
Don't you think Sasuke's underwear is pretty gay? :teehee
I can stamp the front: "It belongs to Sasuke". :smile-big

Romanian and portugese have some similar/same words...vaca is one of them:p
Oh, I had no idea. o.o

You could be both...like have skinny body, but large jugs of milk or something...right? :derp


---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------



The amount of badges she has is self-explanatory, I think:D
What?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Your sister's money? o.ô

I could order one for you, for x-mas. It's cheap anyway. But then again, you still owe me that french perfum u.u You even almost owed Bob D: I had to get some euros with him to be able to buy that perfum, and then buy him meals with my credit card later to repay him XDD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sadly she is popular over here... But you also have your own qualities and you are way nicer than her :faint
Thank you!!! :blush
I agree with you, I'm way nicer than her, but this is an easy task. :fan

I'm also fine too many things to study though :faint
Dear god, me too! Monograph is a nightmare! :scry

Oh I see Private uni. Do you live in MG or in some other state?
No, I live in Vitória - ES. And you?

Yes the forum is very big but I've seen a post of yours in mafia game thread so you are almost there. Drop by the Last Person to post wins thread.
Yep, Farfat told me to go there, but I don't know how to play yet.
But I'll show up there (FF) pretty soon, I promise. :^_^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Your sig...Is there an explanation? :neutral
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Your sister's money? o.ô

I could order one for you, for x-mas. It's cheap anyway. But then again, you still owe me that french perfum u.u You even almost owed Bob D: I had to get some euros with him to be able to buy that perfum, and then buy him meals with my credit card later to repay him XDD
Of course! You're rich! :rolleyes:
But no need to give me for christmas, I was kidding. :B
(If it's a cigarette lighter, I don't smoke anyway.) D:

I know I owe you money, I never forget. I need a job but I need to do my monograph first. :crying
Family always tolerate! :blush

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Your sig...Is there an explanation? :neutral
Made me laugh, this is the explanation. :edu
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Geeseface? :toilet
DIE.DIE.DIE.YOU.POOP.DIE!!!

Irish jig? :notsure
It would be great if you were in my nipple, asphyxiated, crushed, killed by my bra! :kukuku

You can dream, is free, but be careful! You may lose your teeth when you fall out of bed. :3c

SHUT UP, BITCH! I'M FABULOUS! I NEVER LOSE! :hmph
What? Speak English dammit! :gwah

yep, Irish jig. And good luck trying to asphyxiate me. :hurr Did you google that word? I think you did. :oh

Dafuq? I'm not as old as you. :oh


YOU ALWAYS LOSE, LOSER. YOU HAVE FARFY CHAN AS YOUR SISTER, YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What? Speak English dammit! :gwah

yep, Irish jig. And good luck trying to asphyxiate me. :hurr Did you google that word? I think you did. :oh

Dafuq? I'm not as old as you. :oh


YOU ALWAYS LOSE, LOSER. YOU HAVE FARFY CHAN AS YOUR SISTER, YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST.
Dear lord, what's your problem? Everyone understands me, except you. :-_-

I don't know what irish jig is but I'm think I should be happy for not knowing. :notsure

Jeez, can you please follow the conversation? :fail

I'M HER SISTER (I DIDN'T CHOOSE) AND YOU ARE HER FAN!!! WHO IS THE LOSER HERE? :moon
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Thank you!!! :blush
I agree with you, I'm way nicer than her, but this is an easy task. :fan
I must imagine your hard life with far. Did she beat you in the past? :o

Dear god, me too! Monograph is a nightmare! :scry
What are you writting about? (beside from it being fashion related lol :XD)
No, I live in Vitória - ES. And you?
I'm from the south we are very far away :XD

Cascavel - PR soon will be moving to Curitiba though.

Yep, Farfat told me to go there, but I don't know how to play yet.
But I'll show up there (FF) pretty soon, I promise. :^_^
It's a fun game you are either mafia or townie and people need to chose one people to kill every day the one with most votes dies. If you are mafia you try to get people to vote for townies if you are townie you try to find out who's mafia. Than some people have some special roles like detective which have powers to use inbetween votations. You'll see soon.

The FF is full of scary people but they are very funny :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I must imagine your hard life with far. Did she beat you in the past? :o
Yes, many times, and almost made ​​me bald once. :scry
She also has locked me in the balcony, but I'm a spider and I left. :hee
And when I was 4 years old she almost blinded me with a dish that she dropped on the floor. :pout
The shard of glass hit my nose, I have the scar. She is evil since childhood!!! :gwah

What are you writting about? (beside from it being fashion related lol :XD)
Abourt rock t-shirts innovated, basically. Besides the monograph has to develop a collection. :oh

I'm from the south we are very far away :XD

Cascavel - PR soon will be moving to Curitiba though.
I love the cold weather! I went to south when I was a child, I don't remember much. :(

It's a fun game you are either mafia or townie and people need to chose one people to kill every day the one with most votes dies. If you are mafia you try to get people to vote for townies if you are townie you try to find out who's mafia. Than some people have some special roles like detective which have powers to use inbetween votations. You'll see soon.

The FF is full of scary people but they are very funny :XD
Seems to be really nice, I love these types of games. And thanks for the explanation. :amuse

Oh, I'm used to it, don't worry!

---------- Post added August 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was August 25, 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

Right. I was just paranoid as to that reaction but I guess you had too much caffeine :ohaielmo
Lol, I don't drink coffee! It's natural, I'm this way.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There are other sources of caffeine but good to know :hee

Why don't you like coffee? I like coffee, but I don't drink it often at all.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
There are other sources of caffeine but good to know :hee

Why don't you like coffee? I like coffee, but I don't drink it often at all.
I know, like coke. :hee

I like it, but it makes me nauseous and sometimes with a headache. :(
I used to drink, but idk why this began to happen.
Nowadays I prefer tea. I love tea! :mono
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know, like coke. :hee

I like it, but it makes me nauseous and sometimes with a headache. :(
I used to drink, but idk why this began to happen.
Nowadays I prefer tea. I love tea! :mono
Sometimes it can mess up your stomach :s . You probably got headaches because you were without it. People who drink it a lot tend to get headaches if they don't have it.

Tea is good. What are your favorite kinds?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sometimes it can mess up your stomach :s . You probably got headaches because you were without it. People who drink it a lot tend to get headaches if they don't have it.

Tea is good. What are your favorite kinds?
No, I rarely ever drank. I never had the habit of drinking coffee.

Mate. Fruits and flowers flavors. Hot or cold. And you?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've never tried Mate. Hot, I like Earl Grey or Darjeeling. Cold, I like Green Tea. I drink it all the time.

I don't really care for herbal tea :s
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I've never tried Mate. Hot, I like Earl Grey or Darjeeling. Cold, I like Green Tea. I drink it all the time.

I don't really care for herbal tea :s
These teas I don't know, nor the green tea.

Sweet or bitter?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
These teas I don't know, nor the green tea.

Sweet or bitter?
They're British :o ...Green tea is just like black except the leaves aren't aged as long.

Well I don't know many who like bitter tea :s
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
They're British :o ...Green tea is just like black except the leaves aren't aged as long.

Well I don't know many who like bitter tea :s
I've heard of but never tasted. One of these days I'll buy it and if I don't like I'll beat you! :smack

Never knows... u.u
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've heard of but never tasted. One of these days I'll buy it and if I don't like I'll beat you! :smack

Never knows... u.u
You're going to blame me for your taste? How is that any way to treat someone who gave you such lovely suggestions?!

What are you trying to say? :shifty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top