Ok, I admit, I'm kind of hyperactive if that's what you mean.Because you said my name and then used "" ......
![]()

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------
Geeseface?You have horrendous intuition, geeseface. D:
Says who? I can be anywhere, I could even be on your nipple doing the Irish jig.
YOU WISH! DIDN'T HAPPEN SO FAR! We should eat pizza, sing kumbaya, and have unprotected sex. That'd be good.
YOU LOSE, YOU BORING OLD HAG.![]()

DIE.DIE.DIE.YOU.POOP.DIE!!!
Irish jig?

It would be great if you were in my nipple, asphyxiated, crushed, killed by my bra!

You can dream, is free, but be careful! You may lose your teeth when you fall out of bed.

SHUT UP, BITCH! I'M FABULOUS! I NEVER LOSE!

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------
Yeah, when I graduate I might do that, but unfortunately what usually works is indication.Is there a possibility to go online with UR work...I mean most people do that...they study something, can't get a nice job, so their advertise themselves on the net...
I ended up with several frustrating experiences, then I don't know anymore if I want this profession.

Don't you think Sasuke's underwear is pretty gay?You can try![]()

I can stamp the front: "It belongs to Sasuke".

Oh, I had no idea. o.oRomanian and portugese have some similar/same words...vaca is one of them![]()
You could be both...like have skinny body, but large jugs of milk or something...right?![]()
---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------
What?The amount of badges she has is self-explanatory, I think![]()
" ......














)





. You probably got headaches because you were without it. People who drink it a lot tend to get headaches if they don't have it.
