Its a single player / solo game right?
that dog has no eyes!Hey Tatsu - I had too google that games name seems cool from the trailer.
![]()
Welcome to the digital revoultion!!that dog has no eyes!
---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------
OR MOUTH!

What do you mean?You are one of those people huh...

YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT!What do you mean?![]()
How slutty.One of these days I'll do you all in The Sims Medieval.![]()


THATS NASTY DUDE!How slutty.
I can't wait to see you do Farfy and riki.![]()
So mysterious!YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT!

Lesbian incest is wincest!THATS NASTY DUDE!

Oh no, not you again!!How slutty.
I can't wait to see you do Farfy and riki.![]()



Lesbian incest is wincest!![]()
Yeah, it is. Then I'll say the professions and traits for you to choose.Its a single player / solo game right?


I am the litmus test for disturbed human beings??#.# Even DD responded to Milly... You need to be fixed, dude, in many many ways #.#
No o.o Right now, Milly is @.@I am the litmus test for disturbed human beings??
Yes you are. You're even weirder than I. Congrats.I am the litmus test for disturbed human beings??


No o.o Right now, Milly is @.@
But you know you're a precious different creature, right?
