Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lala :hug
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Boss! <3
How are you?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Vaca, I like how your avy is full of reds marks, just like you <3 Clever pick!
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
mmm..what's with the llama??
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Boss! <3
How are you?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Vaca, I like how your avy is full of reds marks, just like you <3 Clever pick!
Your Spanish talks is worthy of :hurr

I'm doing great, hows u?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can teach some other bad words *-*
I'm cool^^ I'm just annoyed 'cause Shin went crazy...

My house is smelling cat piss... I think he started to pee at the carpet...
And now he spends the day sleeping in the middle of our closes @.@

People will come here today and I dunno what to do about the smell xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes.. and ill vost all the bad words when I practice :kukuku

As for shin... thats a bit worrysome..... get him to a pet doctors.

In the meantime maybe u can get some scented candles or spray up the whole places with some good fragrents?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Reminds me when we were smuggling our cat in the bus(bus did not allow cats), we used perfume to cover up the stench, but one guy realized what was going on and was laughing his ass off the whole trip.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes.. and ill vost all the bad words when I practice :kukuku

As for shin... thats a bit worrysome..... get him to a pet doctors.

In the meantime maybe u can get some scented candles or spray up the whole places with some good fragrents?
I can't go out to buy those stuff T.T My foot is still in the splint T.T
And I can't light a candle during a warm day xDDD They'll think I'm a weird hippie, a wicca follower, or figure that there's something fishy xD

But I got a lil bottle of vanilla scent I have here and hid under the living room table. Let's see if this will work xD

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Reminds me when we were smuggling our cat in the bus(bus did not allow cats), we used perfume to cover up the stench, but one guy realized what was going on and was laughing his ass off the whole trip.
At least he didn't snitch xD
And I didn't know you have a cat! What's its name?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My children! :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Everybody knows I'm! :hee

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

.... whys that you walk so funny? :\

Can a llamas powers be used for someone whose had a super long day?

Don't you reconize a classy way to walk? :mono

I can save you, Charlie! I'm coming!!! :allthe

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Boss! <3
How are you?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Vaca, I like how your avy is full of reds marks, just like you <3 Clever pick!
Where? :headscratch
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No, but I always wanted to adopt. I have a big heart. :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, but I always wanted to adopt. I have a big heart. :blush
You know I was just fucking around with the links in the above post - but turns out you can really do that... :arf

So go gets you some Brazilian lamas!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lala - is that some-kind of bear tiger pig?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its a fucking giant hamster!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top