Excuse me ò.ó?NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME? T___T
Excuse me ò.ó?NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME? T___T

Your Spanish talks is worthy ofBoss! <3
How are you?
---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------
Vaca, I like how your avy is full of reds marks, just like you <3 Clever pick!


I can't go out to buy those stuff T.T My foot is still in the splint T.TYes.. and ill vost all the bad words when I practice
As for shin... thats a bit worrysome..... get him to a pet doctors.
In the meantime maybe u can get some scented candles or spray up the whole places with some good fragrents?
At least he didn't snitch xDReminds me when we were smuggling our cat in the bus(bus did not allow cats), we used perfume to cover up the stench, but one guy realized what was going on and was laughing his ass off the whole trip.
My children!

Everybody knows I'm!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't you reconize a classy way to walk?.... whys that you walk so funny? :\
Can a llamas powers be used for someone whose had a super long day?
![]()


Where?Boss! <3
How are you?
---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------
Vaca, I like how your avy is full of reds marks, just like you <3 Clever pick!


http://askville.amazon.com/Whats-difference-IIama-Alpaca/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=5187502Are alpacas the same as llamas?
http://www.adoptapet.com/s/llama-adoptionNo, but I always wanted to adopt. I have a big heart.![]()
You know I was just fucking around with the links in the above post - but turns out you can really do that...No, but I always wanted to adopt. I have a big heart.![]()
