Isn't it cute? *-*
I used to see tons of those in the university
I used to see tons of those in the university
Brazil is scary not for sex nor drugs but for their monsters #_#

Wah? D: Our 'cats' and wolves are way smaller ç.ç Our pets are nice, c'mon u.u
So there are people saying Brazil is scary for sex and drugs?

Lol! My next pet will be a llama.You know I was just fucking around with the links in the above post - but turns out you can really do that...
So go gets you some Brazilian lamas!!

I do not recall this.Yeah that's why you like one of them![]()

Hi.
Tatasu snorts glue.


IKR - you could so get one and even if its just to troll people - Dooeeet.Lol! My next pet will be a llama.![]()
Sorry by the poor spam?What's wrong with Boss, Vampie? D:

Sex and drugs are fabulous?I just didn't get that gif as a response to my question...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey

HEYI just didn't get that gif as a response to my question...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HEYI do not recall this.![]()

's wrong ?

Stole my gif![]()
LiarYeah - it was random when i fond it - just saw your post when I looked back saw ya posted it too.
Sorry by the poor stole your gif.

Fat Albert!Hey
HEY
HEY![]()