Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I actually thought all three smileys were hilarious on their own, so instead of thinking of something stupid as text replace I just went with her name.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I wasn't serious either :verily just felt like using the opportunity to tease gary~
I think you love him. :hurr
I see jealousy in the air... :3c

Yeah, better this way. :hee

:XD can't I be honest? I think the best one would be.... Nao I guess? She catched the most members here until now
I only knew about 1. :oh
Do you want me to hit on everybody? :vin
I'm a lady not a tramp! :yelling

:kukuku

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Where is vamp? I miss him. :pout

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

I learned that (one friend told me yesterday) the Germans were voted the worst in bed! :teehee
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think you love him. :hurr
I see jealousy in the air... :3c


Yeah, better this way. :hee
You're getting cocky girl :hip

I only knew about 1. :oh
Do you want me to hit on everybody? :vin
I'm a lady not a tramp! :yelling
Actually I don't want you to hit on anybody besides....

whatever :oh

:waah

I learned that (one friend told me yesterday) the Germans were voted the worst in bed! :teehee
Yeah we germans all suck in bed -_-;

Is a random thing...stop being emo
but... :gwah you're awful
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Don't say cocky around her niichan :gwah

NIICHAN STOP IMPLYING THINGS :arf


I'm not awful Kevin, you just find things to complain about :crying
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't say cocky around her niichan :gwah

NIICHAN STOP IMPLYING THINGS :arf


I'm not awful Kevin, you just find things to complain about :crying
Why not? When someone's really pissed about something there's usually some truth to it

OKAY FINE, JUST CAN'T HELP IT SOMETIMES :arf


but when you can find something there is a reason :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why not? When someone's really pissed about something there's usually some truth to it

OKAY FINE, JUST CAN'T HELP IT SOMETIMES :arf


but when you can find something there is a reason :oh
Okay, but it's one of her favorite words :XD

I can tell you can't :heh


Niichan, stop doing this...it hurts me :crying
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay, but it's one of her favorite words :XD

I can tell you can't :heh


Niichan, stop doing this...it hurts me :crying
Oh, I see... :s whatever

but that's because... don't mind.

what am I supposed to do? Don't say anything when you're doing something wrong? :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, I see... :s whatever

but that's because... don't mind.

what am I supposed to do? Don't say anything when you're doing something wrong? :gwah
Indeed...Whatever :verily

...jesus man :XD

Do what you want, you just look like a baby. You're sounding a lot like lawlett :noworry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
...jesus man :XD

Do what you want, you just look like a baby. You're sounding a lot like lawlett :noworry
t'was a joke :XD

first you cry and when you realize it's not working you start attacking me, who's the baby? :oh

but I think we're starting to go in circles, the discussion totally lost it's... charm :errr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
t'was a joke :XD

first you cry and when you realize it's not working you start attacking me, who's the baby? :oh

but I think we're starting to go in circles, the discussion totally lost it's... charm :errr
Sure :heh

Dude... :oh

Okay :crying
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil


You're getting cocky girl :hip
Cocky because I want you to behave and be nice to me?

You're too cocky to think I'm cocky.


Actually I don't want you to hit on anybody besides....

whatever :oh
Just say it or stop insinuating, there are no children here.


:comfort

Yeah we germans all suck in bed -_-;
The research says women complains that germans stink.


---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Don't say cocky around her niichan :gwah
It's a nice word to say!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh dear...

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Get it? :derp
What? :cookiestare
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top