Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
VOMITS*


EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
ARE.YOU.CRAZY?
Brigadeiro is AWESOME!
Just becuse of that I'll visit you, cook it and make you taste it. :SOON
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
those people dislike pizza, blasphemy

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

ARE.YOU.CRAZY?
Brigadeiro is AWESOME!
Just becuse of that I'll visit you, cook it and make you taste it. :SOON
I also vomited :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Pretty rare to find these type of people but yes, I drink no alcohol.
I have a friend like you ... and i am also a friend *girl* that also doesn't. It isn't that abnormal!
And for example in my case, even though i drink i am not one of those guys that drinks beer whenever they can xD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Pretty rare to find these type of people but yes, I drink no alcohol.
Yeah, it's, you're rare, DD. :nod
But I'm the kind of person who don't drink alcohol often.
But I loooove milk, I like soda, yogurt and etc. I drink many things.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:jacko
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,667
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I have a friend like you ... and i am also a friend *girl* that also doesn't. It isn't that abnormal!
And for example in my case, even though i drink i am not one of those guys that drinks beer whenever they can xD
You are cross dresser??
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
those people dislike pizza, blasphemy

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------


I also vomited :derp
Jeez! What is wrong with you guys? :bored
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Marry you? :sexyarf

I could prove you're not unkillable if you jump off a bridge. :derp

No, you fail! :smack
eww, no.

Pfft. PFFT. PFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

YOU FAIL MOAR
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,667
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I can eat milk chocolate, but dark chocolate is impossible for me to eat.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Me and portuga are talking about what we can cook. :XD
And me, you and scav are talking about drinks. :derp
We were talking about what we can cook?
podias ter tentado trola-los um bocado :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top