ARE.YOU.CRAZY?VOMITS*
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Brigadeiro is AWESOME!
Just becuse of that I'll visit you, cook it and make you taste it.

ARE.YOU.CRAZY?VOMITS*
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I also vomitedARE.YOU.CRAZY?
Brigadeiro is AWESOME!
Just becuse of that I'll visit you, cook it and make you taste it.![]()

I hate chocolate tata...ARE.YOU.CRAZY?
Brigadeiro is AWESOME!
Just becuse of that I'll visit you, cook it and make you taste it.![]()
I also vomitedARE.YOU.CRAZY?
Brigadeiro is AWESOME!
Just becuse of that I'll visit you, cook it and make you taste it.![]()

I have a friend like you ... and i am also a friend *girl* that also doesn't. It isn't that abnormal!Pretty rare to find these type of people but yes, I drink no alcohol.
Yeah, it's, you're rare, DD.Pretty rare to find these type of people but yes, I drink no alcohol.


Me and portuga are talking about what we can cook.What is everyone talking about??


You are cross dresser??I have a friend like you ... and i am also a friend *girl* that also doesn't. It isn't that abnormal!
And for example in my case, even though i drink i am not one of those guys that drinks beer whenever they can xD
Jeez! What is wrong with you guys?those people dislike pizza, blasphemy
---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------
I also vomited![]()

Ok, that's not normalI hate chocolate tata...

FUCK ... againYou are cross dresser??


eww, no.Marry you?
I could prove you're not unkillable if you jump off a bridge.
No, you fail!![]()
You're really uncommon, DD.I hate chocolate tata...

dunnot come and cook it for meJeez! What is wrong with you guys?![]()

Fine she won't come...dunnot come and cook it for me![]()
We were talking about what we can cook?Me and portuga are talking about what we can cook.
And me, you and scav are talking about drinks.![]()

You are cross dresser??

I like to eat meat!You're really uncommon, DD.
So tell me what you like to eat, salty and sweet.
Rhymed! \o/
