why? im just wishing you good luck. u're my ToG mate after allIdk why your post made me sad D:

why? im just wishing you good luck. u're my ToG mate after allIdk why your post made me sad D:

I'm thinking, I like many fo them, but I think I'll go for her, I still don't know.If you don't vote for Lala ....![]()

Is he sugoi enough?Boss join the sugoi team![]()


Noblesse? NOBLESSE? are you mad?Boss your sig is from Noblesse?
I have had. I think i stopped like 4 months ago though ... not sure. I said noblesse, cuz i also haven't read for an while and their might be new characters ... and one of the reasons was the "kneel" .... who's that guy? not baam definitelyNoblesse? NOBLESSE? are you mad?
Come on jorp go read ToG NOW


dude ToG is fecking epic now. read itI have had. I think i stopped like 4 months ago though ... not sure. I said noblesse, cuz i also haven't read for an while and their might be new characters ... and one of the reasons was the "kneel" .... who's that guy? not baam definitely![]()
Its Baam ...I have had. I think i stopped like 4 months ago though ... not sure. I said noblesse, cuz i also haven't read for an while and their might be new characters ... and one of the reasons was the "kneel" .... who's that guy? not baam definitely![]()

It isIts Baam ...![]()



lol - it was random. Jorps you wana go to Canada?it's the lie jewellerly or the trip to Canada?
And why Canada, btw?![]()
how come?Idk why your post made me sad D:
If you don't vote for Lala ....![]()

xDNice!
Lol! Would be too good to be true!
I agree.![]()
I don't know ... the first think that came to my mind, would be Crombel from Noblesse, but it isn'tIf you recognize who is in my Avatar I forgive you jorp![]()

Mannn not even close, I can see you are not a gamer xDI don't know ... the first think that came to my mind, would be Crombel from Noblesse, but it isn't![]()
Wouldn't mind, but i guess if i was going to travel i would had different prioritieslol - it was random. Jorps you wana go to Canada?

LOL ... i actually thought it had to do with some games 2. Not lying! Was the second think that came to my head. Nowadays i only play LOL xDMannn not even close, I can see you are not a gamer xD
That's scary

I already spent too much of my time in MMORPGs D: But maybe I will join strength and play C9 a bitLOL ... i actually thought it had to do with some games 2. Not lying! Was the second think that came to my head. Nowadays i only play LOL xD


Yeah, he would prefer to visit me and Farfat in the world cup.Wouldn't mind, but i guess if i was going to travel i would had different priorities![]()

Actually I pity the cat because someone is pulling his skin.That's scary![]()

Such as ~~~?Wouldn't mind, but i guess if i was going to travel i would had different priorities![]()