Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Boss your sig is from Noblesse?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If you don't vote for Lala .... :rolleyes:
I'm thinking, I like many fo them, but I think I'll go for her, I still don't know.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Boss join the sugoi team :zomg
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Boss join the sugoi team :zomg
Is he sugoi enough? :notrust
Thinking manhwa is better than manga doesn't go on his favor ... and we already made that mistake once ... *cough* scav *cough*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
manhwa :allthe
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Noblesse? NOBLESSE? are you mad?
Come on jorp go read ToG NOW
I have had. I think i stopped like 4 months ago though ... not sure. I said noblesse, cuz i also haven't read for an while and their might be new characters ... and one of the reasons was the "kneel" .... who's that guy? not baam definitely :hmph
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

I have had. I think i stopped like 4 months ago though ... not sure. I said noblesse, cuz i also haven't read for an while and their might be new characters ... and one of the reasons was the "kneel" .... who's that guy? not baam definitely :hmph
dude ToG is fecking epic now. read it
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have had. I think i stopped like 4 months ago though ... not sure. I said noblesse, cuz i also haven't read for an while and their might be new characters ... and one of the reasons was the "kneel" .... who's that guy? not baam definitely :hmph
Its Baam ... :verily
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I will catch up with it soon :nod

Its Baam ... :verily
It is :o
I actually don't remember any more how he was back at part i, just how he is nowadays with that big hair :oh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If you recognize who is in my Avatar I forgive you jorp :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If you recognize who is in my Avatar I forgive you jorp :3c
I don't know ... the first think that came to my mind, would be Crombel from Noblesse, but it isn't :lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't know ... the first think that came to my mind, would be Crombel from Noblesse, but it isn't :lmao
Mannn not even close, I can see you are not a gamer xD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LOL ... i actually thought it had to do with some games 2. Not lying! Was the second think that came to my head. Nowadays i only play LOL xD
I already spent too much of my time in MMORPGs D: But maybe I will join strength and play C9 a bit :hee

No wonder, if you guys don't even relate my user name with the avatar, you will never find out who he is :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top