Hi! Mind if I introduce myself?

RinGO321227

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Hey, guys! I'm RINGO. I'm a fan of many many anime, such as Naruto, Gintama, Fairy Tail, Shingeki no Kyojin. I also love Japanese songs especially, anime OSTs. I learned Japanese because of that. Speaking of Japanese, I'm taking Japanese language ang culture as a major in my college. (A JLPT N4 passer and taking N3 this year, BTW):3c

Also, I'm trying to make my own manga :mono but I'm still in the process of character profiling and I still don't have a firm plot for the story :nerd sooooooooo, I hope you could help me with that. I really appreciate critics and suggestions. I will be posting here someday the progress of my manga (the profiling, I mean). :teehee

I am also interested in scanslation jobs to practice my Japanese so just PM or comment if you need me.
:cheez
Let's be friends, okay? XD よろしく~!:hip
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
We don't mind at all!:zomg
Welcome to MH!:confetti
A JLPT N4 passer and taking N3 this year, BTW
Same as me then, woohoo! Ganbatte ne!! How was your N4? Did you consider it difficult?

Also I don't know how much you've been browsing around the forum, but...here are two places, you might like :nod

Translators' Academy
Fanfics and stories


Kochira koso yoroshiku ne!

PS: How did you find us btw?
 

RinGO321227

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
We don't mind at all!:zomg
Welcome to MH!:confetti


Same as me then, woohoo! Ganbatte ne!! How was your N4? Did you consider it difficult?

Also I don't know how much you've been browsing around the forum, but...here are two places, you might like :nod

Translators' Academy
Fanfics and stories


Kochira koso yoroshiku ne!

PS: How did you find us btw?

Well, I can say that N4 was quite easy because there weren't that much Kanji. :cheez

I was just browsing for forums where I can ask for comments and suggestions for the manga that I am going to make. Actually, I have registered to one forum but I don't know why, they just banned me. Then I found this site, saw a lot of anime enthusiasts (otaku, perhaps?) and Japanese language learners such as myself and decided to register. So here I am, tada~~h! XD :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Well, I can say that N4 was quite easy because there weren't that much Kanji. :cheez
Quite true...my easy part was the listening part...seems like anime watching came in handy after all :D
I was just browsing for forums where I can ask for comments and suggestions for the manga that I am going to make. Actually, I have registered to one forum but I don't know why, they just banned me. Then I found this site, saw a lot of anime enthusiasts (otaku, perhaps?) and Japanese language learners such as myself and decided to register. So here I am, tada~~h! XD :3c
Hmmm...well who knows...so many forums, so many rules and policies...you will great here, everyone who came here and started interacting more with the community is not able to leave :D...so welcome again!

Otaku is the right word, but in the english translation we are more manga fans here, than anime...the majority follows both media I guess, but manga is our focus:nod

What's your favourite manga/anime series...do you even read manga at all?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Apple chan ka.. ii namai da. Welcome to mh, glad to have you here. :party

I'll have to promo you to start reading some manhwa :XD (Korean comics).

Etto ne - whats that saying 'sow the seed early to harvest the fruits early?' :nod

Have you read any Korean comics??
 
Last edited:

RinGO321227

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Apple chan ka.. ii nami da. Welcome to mh, glad to have you here. :party

I'll have to promo you to start reading some manhwa :XD (Korean comics).

Etto ne - whats that saying 'sow the seed early to harvest the fruits early?' :nod

Have you read any Korean comics??

No offense but I refrain myself from reading Korean and Chinese comics. I needed to focus on Japanese comic since it's my major in college and so that I won't forget my vocabs (and stuff). Some of my classmates who are Korean fanatics have bad grades in their Nihongo subjects because of watching too much Korean drama. But anyway, thanks for recommending.

BTW, what do you mean "sow the seed early to harvest fruits early?"

Thanks for your warm welcome ^^V

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Quite true...my easy part was the listening part...seems like anime watching came in handy after all :D
same here! :super Listening is the easiest for me, too. Not brag but I got this amazing Japanese listening skills due to my excessive listening to J-RAP. I totally recommend you to listen to J-RAP. My teacher said it helps you catch what Japanese say when they talk fast. :super


Otaku is the right word, but in the english translation we are more manga fans here, than anime...the majority follows both media I guess, but manga is our focus:nod

What's your favourite manga/anime series...do you even read manga at all?
I'm not really patient in reading because I gotta see them moving! But when I'm in the mood, I read manga randomly.

Naruto is my all-time favourite anime and manga series, even if it has a lot of haters.:hee It still rocks for me! (I hope it ends already thought) I also like Shingeki no Kyojin, Free!, Uta no Prince-sama, Fairy Tale and a lot lot more. I like Reverse Harem + Shoujo Genre.
As for the manga, I follow Shingeki no Kyojin and Fairy Tale.
What about you?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No offense but I refrain myself from reading Korean and Chinese comics. I needed to focus on Japanese comic since it's my major in college and so that I won't forget my vocabs (and stuff). Some of my classmates who are Korean fanatics have bad grades in their Nihongo subjects because of watching too much Korean drama. But anyway, thanks for recommending.

BTW, what do you mean "sow the seed early to harvest fruits early?"

Thanks for your warm welcome ^^V
Hmmmm - just made up that line trying to get you to read the K comics :lmao.
Although it make sense since you're learning Japanese not to watch or listen to other languages.
Regarding the K comics a lot of them are in english scans so you won't have to worry much about running into Korean words?
Dramas - yeah, I can see where there might be some issues.

Some of my classmates who are Korean fanatics have bad grades in their Nihongo subjects because of watching too much Korean drama. But anyway, thanks for recommending
Hey - send some of these fanatics my way, wont you? :p :p :p
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi and welcome, more people to discuss anime songs with the better, any favorites?
 

RinGO321227

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Hi and welcome, more people to discuss anime songs with the better, any favorites?
Oh, If I'm gonna list them one by one, I'm never gonna end and you'll stop reading (hihi).
But I found this band, HOME MADE KAZOKU, singing the first ending song of Naruto Shippuden, another ending of Bleach and an opening of Eureka Seven and I find them really cool. Since then, I follow them on Twitter and Facebook and became my favorite band.
They also do colabs with SEAMO, FLOW, and other famous bands and singers in Japan.

Most of the songs in my playlist are from anime OSTs, BTW.
What about you?
 
Top