Hi! ^^

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Kat: oh so u have skype? :33 I dont use it unless I'm busy lol wow how Lucky I was at uni & now gotta study a bit ><
@benelori: nice to meet u Magi fan fellow :33
:00 it cant be... Do u mean hunterxhunter by any chance? I'm torally addicted to the 2011 anime version currently indeed!! ^^ that mangaka does such great jobd since I reallylove another of his mangas :33 (well at least its anime vversión haha... Im more used to watch anime :p)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Woohoo...then you are watchin the best shounen anime that is out there right now :nod....and yup it's Hunter x Hunter...who's your favourite from there?

And from what I gather you have seen Yu Yu Hakusho as well, right?
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Woohoo...then you are watchin the best shounen anime that is out there right now :nod....and yup it's Hunter x Hunter...who's your favourite from there?

And from what I gather you have seen Yu Yu Hakusho as well, right?
Aww I love u! Someone who shares my anime tastes must be wonderful!! *0* well so far it's Kurapika :33 and the 2nd Killua lol what about you??
yeah yu yu hakusho was indeed one of my very fav anime! Lol have u seen it too??
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Aww I love u! Someone who shares my anime tastes must be wonderful!! *0* well so far it's Kurapika :33 and the 2nd Killua lol what about you??
yeah yu yu hakusho was indeed one of my very fav anime! Lol have u seen it too??
Woot!:lolo...but this is where out tastes differ...I like creepy characters, so you can guess that Hisoka is my favourite:nod...and yep I've seen it, but to me it was a typical arena shounen, so HxH is in a different league altogether IMO...the writing, the characters, the interesting world :zomg

And this new anime gives so much life to the manga, cuz as you probably know Togashi tends to draw sketches instead of chapters sometimes...especially during the Ant arc
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
:33? What do you mean by sketches nya?? :p
well yeah if u like creepy, Hisoka would be the best lol its not that I dont like him, but I'm kinda afraid sometimes... specially when he fights Gon -.-'
Im more fond of badass killers (like Killua) and cute chars (like Kurapika) :33 but its okay hehe.
well in my case it may be just that I saw it earloer but currently maybe I'd prefer YYH more than HxH... I think both are pretty similar though(=both epic :33) but as I grew up with YYH I appreciate it :33 it always gives me lots of nice memories :33
Now referring to the manga I dun know as I've just saw the anime in both cases and in xH I'm still aorund the 40th ep (think I didnt see that arc u mentioned but not sure)
You can spoiler tho, I like spoilers :33
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@Kat: oh so u have skype? :33 I dont use it unless I'm busy lol wow how Lucky I was at uni & now gotta study a bit ><
Yeah I have skype :nod When you have some time you can add me, I will then tell you my nickname ... or facebook if you have :x3
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I do have both ^^ skype: gore_anime_fan u can add me n Ill tell u my fb there :33 if u want ofc
 
Top