Hi!

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hello everyone!
After years I've finally decided to join this community, which in my opinion is the best that there is now.
About my interests, I like playing Games of every genre (especially Hack'n'Slash) and i follow the Football, which is my favourite Sport.
For what concern the manga, right now I am following Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and many others, even if I am about to start new ones; in little words I am a little busy.:hee
Well, I guess I've said everything I had to say so from now on I hope to discuss with you all on the forums.
See ya!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hi!
Welcome to MH!
What's your favorite food and your favorite anime?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hi!
Welcome to MH!
What's your favorite food and your favorite anime?
Well I haven't a food that I like particularly but if I have to say one, I'd say Pasta (like you'd expect from an italian:XD).
About the anime, for now my favourite remains FMA Brotherhood. :^_^
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well I haven't a food that I like particularly but if I have to say one, I'd say Pasta (like you'd expect from an italian:XD).
About the anime, for now my favourite remains FMA Brotherhood. :^_^
Hi and welcome Zasz! :celebrate

I had just finished watching FMA Brotherhood a few weeks ago and I have to say it was brilliant. From the comedic moments to the animation and soundtrack too.

Who was your favourite character in the series?

Also since you follow football, you may want to check out the Football Thread and there's also the Video Games section you can check out.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Tatasugoi: Yes, FMA Brotherhood sure is awesome; you won't get bored watching it. :hee
I like every genre of movie, especially Fantasy.
Nonsense thread? Seems interesting. :cheez

@goldb: Greed was without a doubt my favorite character of the entire series.:super
I will try to visit the Football and Games thread as soon as possible, you can count on it. :^_^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Tatasugoi: Yes, FMA Brotherhood sure is awesome; you won't get bored watching it. :hee
I like every genre of movie, especially Fantasy.
Nonsense thread? Seems interesting. :cheez

@goldb: Greed was without a doubt my favorite character of the entire series.:super
I will try to visit the Football and Games thread as soon as possible, you can count on it. :^_^
Yep, second Greed(Greed-Ling) was awesome; mostly because of Ling too. I also liked Envy a lot, because he(?) was crazy and it was sad to see his original form in the end which emphasised his sin theme.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Glad to have you here Zasz :party

Which mangas do you like although those eyes are a clear hint. ^^
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yes, I like Naruto, but for some reason it feels like it has lost something important......
Let's say that my favourite manga right now are OP and FT.:)
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
After years I've finally decided to join this community, which in my opinion is the best that there is now.
About my interests, I like playing Games of every genre (especially Hack'n'Slash) and i follow the Football, which is my favourite Sport.
!
Oh you :3

Welcome to MH, glad to see a lurker join. :XD

So, any RPGs that you're fond of?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Tatasugoi: Yes, FMA Brotherhood sure is awesome; you won't get bored watching it. :hee
I like every genre of movie, especially Fantasy.
Nonsense thread? Seems interesting. :cheez
What's your favorite fantasy movie?
And have you ever left your country? Do you know other countries? :amuse
Oh, yeah, it's! There is a lot of good threads in the FF, go check it out. :derp
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
:(
Oh you :3

Welcome to MH, glad to see a lurker join. :XD

So, any RPGs that you're fond of?
Well I really like Suikoden and Breath of fire, but it's been years since I last played them so I almost forgot everything about them. :(

What's your favorite fantasy movie?
And have you ever left your country? Do you know other countries? :amuse
Oh, yeah, it's! There is a lot of good threads in the FF, go check it out. :derp
My favourite is Lord of the Rings; is the best Fantasy movie I have ever seen. :^_^
If with "left" you mean that I travelled in an other country then yes; I visited France a lot of times, but someday I'd like to visit all Europe and also Japan.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I remember playing Breath of Fire very many years ago; very good fun it was too :amuse

Where have you been in France?

Also I approve of your choice for OP and FT :bmgai
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I remember playing Breath of Fire very many years ago; very good fun it was too :amuse

Where have you been in France?

Also I approve of your choice for OP and FT :bmgai
I have been in Alsace and Provence; the scenery was beautiful. :^_^
Thanks for your approval. :super

P.S: By the way your avatar is too cool. LOL
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've only ever been to Calais for some drinks shopping and a quick stop over and Paris for a while. I'd like to see more of it in the future.

Did you edit the sharigans in your avy yourself?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I've only ever been to Calais for some drinks shopping and a quick stop over and Paris for a while. I'd like to see more of it in the future.

Did you edit the sharigans in your avy yourself?
No, it's an avatar that i found on internet while looking for Naruto's images.
I like it because it was too hilarious. :cheez
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hey,

Welcome to MH. FMA Brotherhood gotta be one of my favorite anime. If you have time, I can recoomend you some series. By the way, do you prefer reading or watching?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hey,

Welcome to MH. FMA Brotherhood gotta be one of my favorite anime. If you have time, I can recoomend you some series. By the way, do you prefer reading or watching?
I'd be pleased if you could recoomend me some series; right now I am starting a lot of older and newer ones. :hee
I prefer reading over watching. :verily
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hey Zasz! Do you cook? :wtf
This question is a trap. :teehee
 
Top