- Joined
- Oct 22, 2008
- Messages
- 807
- Reaction score
- 335
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions
When is HxH expected to return?
When is HxH expected to return?
No one knows... It's been almost a year already I think.When is HxH expected to return?
Depends on what you mean by boat arc, the Princes are supposed to kill each other during the trip, there's the bodyguards, Saiyu's treason etc, it will be longer than that IMO but Togashi is able to condense a lot of things in a single chapter so maybe that's possible.I hope when Togashi returns he will be able to resolve the boat arc.
I think with 20 chapters that is possible.
You mean getting on the boat? Yeah, that should be possible. There's no way he can resolve the Dark Continent though or the other 4+ side plots we've got going on.I hope when Togashi returns he will be able to resolve the boat arc.
I think with 20 chapters that is possible.



What are you basing this on? Ninth of december? As it stands, HxH is on an indefinite hiatus, there's no source anywhere stating that we will be getting new chapters, especially 30, starting then.Oh well, it can't be long until HxH really returns.
September would have surprised me, though.
SIU and togashi should make a team. Siu's work ethics is insane, i am not sure whether he even sleeps and togashi is the best writer in the manga business i know.
But of course that won't happen since Togashi wants to finish this one alone (and god bless him with that).
Anyway, since this thread is about false hope, i will take the opportunity to say that my prediction is that HxH will return on the ninth December 2015.
We will get 30 chapters tho with short interim period of 2-3 weeks hiatus over the holidays and at one other point of serialization.
lmao I seeWell, personal gut feeling mostly.