Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope for a march return so much T.T
 

YuYuMoonXHunter

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2016
Messages
176
Reaction score
104
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
My theory is: He will tell Jump to pull a comeback teaser on April 4th (Kurapika's birthday), but he will let the fans leak on Fools Day :)))))~
 

Drakrami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
753
Reaction score
420
Gender
Male
Country
Balearic Islands
been 6 months.. so much for a short hiatus.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What makes u think 6 months aint stört?^^
 

YuYuMoonXHunter

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2016
Messages
176
Reaction score
104
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
It's about Christmas day and 6 days for 2017
Hay guys, next year is 25th anniversary of Yu Yu Hakusho :jester
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't worry, i am sure togashi is smart enough to just be a taskmaster and make his children grind for him.
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He will be back in march or April I say
He works in his Hiatus also has assistants now
In his last Hiatus we saw some of his work in Jump Ryu he will probably back for like 5- max 10 chapters than goes into another Hiatus
He is old he cant keep up with the weekly stress of publishing a chapter
I believe he does draw the Chapters in his Hiatus sometimes it takes longer because he might have no Idea what the Characters will do next
I remember him saying the Characters write the Story not himself (his mindset)
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I would be very surprised if togashi was on hiatus cuz he couldnt figure out what his characters will do next.
I think that is the least of his problems.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I come here every day, waiting for news.
Why u do dis to me :confused:
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
ye agree dont think he has a problem with figuring out how to progress the story, probably more about when kek
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Goddamnit do i want this hiatus to be over.
Honestly? this is the worst one yet.
It might always be the last one that is worst, but this is the worst one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Every day of hiatus is shattering my heart into even more tiny, sad, yearning pieces of frustration T.T
 
Last edited:

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

For some reason how, I think the photoshop pic I made really makes sense ^ :derp
Honestly? I think Togashi would be great in gamedesign for an MMORPG.
He would do some insanely detailed events no player ever finds but those few who do will have one hell of a time.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did you know? In some rare cases....fanboy feelings can intensify after the beginning of a new hiatus.
Then you need a fanboytear remover.
 

magickirua

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
83
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hi! I could find some japanese images on the japanese Amazon website, from a Kindle e-book, you can access to the first pages by clicking on the picture. I doubt any of it be something new but if someone can read japanese. It seems that they confirm the Hunter Association was created in 1713 (because we are in 2001 and the was 288 exams), so maybe Don Freecss or someone he knows created the association.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/HUNTER-HUNTER-謎-解-暗黒大陸編超考察-ハンター協会広報部-ebook/dp/B01N0JG8RA/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1483875608&sr=1-1
 

magickirua

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
83
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
To be honest I don't know, it's the first time I see something like this.
 
Top