Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

ErosVp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
391
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

Every time I check my subscribed threads and there is a new post here I fear for the worst! We all know it is a matter of time.... but I'm hoping Togashi will complete this arc, since it is so well paced....
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

Seriously, you guys gave me a heart attack. I sincerely thought that some news regarding the inevitable hiatus surfaced here...
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

Every time I check my subscribed threads and there is a new post here I fear for the worst!
FEARRRRRR AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

Zvane

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
97
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

He's such a fucking hiatus worshipper ¬¬
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

I read that as well, but since there is Hiatus already this week due SJ I wont take that announcement serious and just a tease by some fans.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

So we get some good news and some bad news, good news being the movie announcement and the bad news being this hiatus. At least Togashi had a long run this time. Here's hoping the hiatus won't last that long. I really need my HxH fix!!
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

Hiatus - AGAIN:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/n...hunter-manga-longest-uninterrupted-run-to-end

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I guess he wants tp play Legend of Zelda.
The message on the end of the chapter is a bit different. It seems to stress the fact that it will be a short one rather than a 'dunno when it'll be back' hiatus. Does anyone have a raw with a previous hiatus and the text so we can compare?
 

TemplateR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
883
Reaction score
244
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Foreva

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
45
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)


The hiatus message in this chapter is just the usual HxH message that has been used over the years. It's impossible to read into it. Jump editors probably even created a template for it so that whenever Togashi tells them he's gonna take a break, they will just copy and paste to save time. I think he'll be back soon though, since he and some corporation reached an agreement to merchandise HxH-related products 2 months ago.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)


The hiatus message in this chapter is just the usual HxH message that has been used over the years. It's impossible to read into it. Jump editors probably even created a template for it so that whenever Togashi tells them he's gonna take a break, they will just copy and paste to save time. I think he'll be back soon though, since he and some corporation reached an agreement to merchandise HxH-related products 2 months ago.
Yeah, someone else posted it for me. It is the normal message with one word omitted I think.

Oh well, at least it was a great run while it lasted. Since the art stayed pretty consistent until the end, I think he may actually be improving the art rather than just slacking off.

And besides we still have the anime to talk about this time around so not all is lost. :)
 

fanatik

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
97
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

The thread's name needs to be changed to CURRENTY. Damnitall...
 

BlackListHunter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

Would be awesome if one of the reasons for the hiatus was so that togashi could help out with the movie script
(a man can dream right :P )
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

Would be awesome if one of the reasons for the hiatus was so that togashi could help out with the movie script
(a man can dream right :P )
He probably will revise a bit since I'm sure He doesn't want to fight with the animators again. And probably He will try to take care of who works in this.

The Hiatus will probably be due his volume re-drawings.
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

Where was it stated that he had fights with animators?
Did it happen in YYH or in HxH, if in the latter so that makes Furuhashi the director of the first HxH anime fight a second Jump hit mangaka since Watsuki had a fight with the animators of Kenshin which was also directed by Furuhashi IIRC.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

Stated? No, rumored that He fought with Nippon animation because of the liberties they took on the adaptation.
 

Zvane

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
97
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

God! I hate him, I could kill him.....too bad that'd mean no more HxH ever....

he's such a hiatus worshipper
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hiatus (NOT CURRENTLY)

God! I hate him, I could kill him.....too bad that'd mean no more HxH ever....
he's such a hiatus worshipper
Whore. He's a Hiatus Whore. Not the same.
And Hate is a harsh word to use. Give him a second 30th chance to not screwing it again.

Everyone had low hopes for this arc and turned out one of the best. They were expecting for Togashi to break after 10 chapters and yet He surpassed that. He even approved a movie and the anime is doing quite well. Not only that, but He committed publicly to work hard to help Japan.
I'm SURE it wont take long.
 
Last edited:
Top