same dude 






This.Well, I'm an optimist.
I simply think it is a proof of passion what he did with the start of the DC arc (or shall we call it saga?).
Someone without passion for what he does is neither willing nor able to pull of an exposition like that.
Also, i think, if it'd be clear that he is unable to carry on for good, we'd know it by now.
I might be wrong on that one tho, there are cases of mangas which were on indefinitie hiatus forever before being cancelled.

There are no news of his return at all so, let's assume it's not real...
Right.I don't know, it looks pretty detailed. And if you Google-translate it, there's one part especially where there's a shocking flashback scene with prince Benjamin, pretty Togashi-like even if most of the "googlelation" is incomprehensible
But yeah, it's better to assume it's probably fake
A pretty detailed fake...