Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

nyankodar

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
50
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
Still a month away... But what's a month after so long wait...
April will be a good month for me, between hxh return, boku no hero academia anime and game of thrones s6...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Is this actually happening?

Also, are we all forgetting that this could be all we get this year? :lmao
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Is this actually happening?

Also, are we all forgetting that this could be all we get this year? :lmao
At least it shows that Togashi is still caring and willing to continue...I would gladly take a chapter per year than no news at all about the manga's status.
 

Alberto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Gotta say, after a year and a half coming to this forum every 2 weeks looking for anything on HxH return, seeing this news now is giving me a fixed smile for a week!

Normally I don´t post, but today I had to!

Also, when HxH officialy returns with a chapter, I´m gonna be here every week! Until there guys!
 

Txapeldun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
599
Reaction score
236
Country
Abu Dhabi
The hiatus record is broken btw.
80 issues without HxH.
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am sure togashi thought a long time how all will play out in this arc
he wont disappoint us
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think so too.
When his back problems started, he had at least a couple of chapters planned out already.
And with the time of the hiatus, i am pretty sure he has planned far ahead.
 

duerlin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I imagine we all here in the next 20 y following the status from times to times
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Today i dreamt that the new HxH chapter came out an i read it.
I cannot remember a lot of it, but when i awoke, i was naturally disappointed and thought 'oh well, too bad'.

But then i remembered it will actually come out in a month, that felt great.

Not used to that yet.
 

Captain Sicarius

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
109
Reaction score
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh wow, time flies. I hope Togashi can finish the series now, which I highly doubt but who knows, he might go for an entire year this time? Its been a year since my last post, HxH will pretty much arise people from the ashes xD.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He is not going to go an entire year, but 20-30 chaps would be absolutely fine.
I'd be happy if we got 20 HxH chaps every year.

But he might be able to wrap up the boat arc in this serialization phase.

I just hope we will not be left hanging without any resolution again like last time :p
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn, right about the time when my Shonen Jump subscription was about to expire. I am definitely renewing it now...
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Does anyone think the anime might return when togashi delivers like 100 more chapters at some (distant) point in time?

I mean....he potentially could deliver 30 chapters in this serialization phase.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Does anyone think the anime might return when togashi delivers like 100 more chapters at some (distant) point in time?

I mean....he potentially could deliver 30 chapters in this serialization phase.
It's Madhouse so maybe. They adapted three seasons of Ippo despite its length, but I don't think they'd do so for 100 chapters only. Depends on the events in the story I guess.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
can someone please translate the fan joke strip? tnx :amuse

 

Riyuki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
774
Reaction score
200
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's silly to ask about the anime.... the manga needs to be much further ahead for it to come back.
 
Top