Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

YipYip

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
231
Reaction score
154
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But the last chapter was #363, so where does this quote come from?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

If Hunter x hunter announce the hiatus ... Togashi be like XD~

Im curious to know where it's from. Togashi comments are posted at the end of japanese spoiler under spoiler tags. last week comment was something about Dog of Flanders opening lyrics and next week is some congratulations to Oda for his 20th year of serialisation.
and none of the previous week is about this... so....
 

Msan28

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
111
Age
33
Country
Mexico
It's fake. The comment from this week is a congratulation comment to One Piece. It seems that he draw something for it.
 

YuYuMoonXHunter

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2016
Messages
176
Reaction score
104
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Real News: Hunter X Hunter Is On hiatus and WILL BE RETURNED UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR
It's Goryo day guys -_- which is worse than Ariana Grande cancelled her show
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
:feelsbadman If he is supposed to return before the end of this year then that's not really a problem. Three months are nothing after everything I have endured.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I was prepared for it, but it still hurts...However I'm not gonna read this week's chapter, as I'm sure it contains a crazy cliff hunger...Yes it's better like this for me anyway...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was prepared for it, but it still hurts...However I'm not gonna read this week's chapter, as I'm sure it contains a crazy cliff hunger...Yes it's better like this for me anyway...
He will return this year. It's better to read it and wait as usual.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
He will return this year. It's better to read it and wait as usual.
Trust me man, I have to take measures to make the wait less painful...I don't wanna suffer anymore :feelsbadman

On the bright side, like this I'll have an extra chapter to read upon his return...:feelsgoodman
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Knew it was coming but sounds like he'll return again this year. So I guess he'll return sometime in October.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You know very well that it is impossible. You are suffering already :hug.
We're on the same boat fam...Let's stay strong, we will reach the DC one day :D !
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
The news stung but I can take this one without problem, I think.

Since he is supposed to return this year it should be along with the release of Volume 35 and I guess they will use his absence to cancel some series doing poorly in WSJ. Covers for some volumes have been revealedd yesterday. I suppose the next announcement will be this year and the Vol 35 cover will be revealed, how long does it take usually?
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
Maybe theres a error in translation and he is saying it will be back in an year!!!
;)
 

Thunderslol

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Country
Kuwait
Oh boy ,,,, Here we go again :devil-mad
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Sucks that I'm not up to date yet, was looking forward to weekly releases. Got 1 more episode of the Greed Island arc and then it's Chimera Ant arc... only heard good things about this one.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
When you know it's coming back soon (relatively for a hiatus) the pill is easier to swallow.

Currently in the story though it's a double edged sword where this hiatus has come. There is a lot going on here in this arc, you have to keep on top of what each person is aiming to do, what they know, what they assume others know, and what you (the reader) knows that the characters don't know. That plus more makes this arc sing. A hiatus stimmies that flow. But I said double edged sword - which means I get to re-read :P (I won't be able to remember it all if I don't).

340 would be a good spot to start back at.
 
Top