Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
456
Reaction score
658
Country
Sabertooth
I hope he writes positive message, like Nissin last year.
 

Msan28

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
111
Age
33
Country
Mexico
It's funny how everyone was expecting this already. but still hurts, let's hope is a short one (Nissin, is up to you now)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,716
Reaction score
61,438
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, it has become the norm so it's not really surprising. But every time he comes back I prefer to disregard that, hoping for more chapters.

His recent hiatus was shorter. Hopefully this one will be similar.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I thought so,after doing 10 chapters he will again go for a Hiatus.
 

Thunderslol

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Country
Kuwait
i only have one question.. is togashi drawing all this alone or he has assistance and yet still taking hiatuses ?
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i only have one question.. is togashi drawing all this alone or he has assistance and yet still taking hiatuses ?
Every jump mangaka has assistants, including togashi, but it can differ a lot what the assistants are allowed/supposed to draw.
 

hasan231

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Country
Jordan
this is just April fool, he will back next April :3c
 

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I really dont know who is more disappointing: Togashi or Miura...
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I really dont know who is more disappointing: Togashi or Miura...
I really would not see it as disappointing, at least in HxH's case.
The pace of HxH is manageable, if it keeps up, we are very likely seeing a wellconstructed end as togashi wants it with no rushing.

It would be more disappointing if he went on completely erratic schedules again.
 

Froppy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
66
Reaction score
83
Age
36
Country
Brazil
I was pretty sure Togashi announced the date of his return, but then I realized that happened in a dream. Damn! :emocat It looked so real :scry It has only been a month since the hiatus began, but it's already playing with my mind :nuts
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
Who knows. This hiatus may be the last...

It feels like years. Weeks have new, unpleasant meaning without HxH in them.Thank God I have Legend of the Galactic heroes to tide me over with its subterfuge. Togashi, Togashi, where hath you gone?
 

Terahawk

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
251
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Country
United States
Who knows. This hiatus may be the last...

It feels like years. Weeks have new, unpleasant meaning without HxH in them.Thank God I have Legend of the Galactic heroes to tide me over with its subterfuge. Togashi, Togashi, where hath you gone?
I'm pretty sure if Togashi is going to quit writing for good, we'd get some form of warning first. Granted most of the hiatus notices were very short, but they were there.

I'm ok with the hiatus. He's got a LOT going on on that boat that probably needs straightened up or cleaned up story wise, before he produces any more chapters.

Either that, or he's going to make things twice as complicated next volume. It's probably the latter. :XD He also gave us plenty to discuss to tide us over. Everything from that contraption the king built, to Morena's nen abilities, the mafia, the spiders, Illumi + Hisoka's impending "until death do we part" vow, and plenty of other loose ends still unanswered (like the owner of Silent Majority, what's going on with room 1014, Miazaistorms' attempt to work with Benjamin, etc.) Honestly, he more than made up for this hiatus with those chapters. Plus the question on everyone's mind:

Where is Hisoka?
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
Well, not to sound argumentive but, here's the question on everyone's mind now:

"Where is Togashi-sensei?" :3c
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
You know what I mean.:catshrug
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I fear this series may never be finished.
 

Froppy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
66
Reaction score
83
Age
36
Country
Brazil
I don't know, but at least it would be nice if Togashi didn't leave us in the dark regarding his future plans or his planned schedule. I don't mind if he publishes only 5 chapters a year, but I would really appreciate knowing how much we are going to get and when. The way things are now, we are torn with anxiety fearing he might not come back; if he comes back, we have no idea whether it is going to be in months or years. Maybe transitioning to a schedule like Miura's would be more interesting for him, and it would be easier on the fandom.
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
Don't doomsay. I don't think I can suffer a two year hiatusxhiatus marathon. The suspense is unbearable as it is.
 
Top