that sig represents all of my frustration 


Genius.that sig represents all of my frustration![]()
that sig represents all of my frustration![]()

Been awhile since I read it, but didn't he seem to speed through an event, and then a few chapters later decide "nah, I have to go in depth and put a million words on the page to describe it"? This arc has left me cold in it's execution so far, and i feel like he is feeling the same way. "Why am i writing this?"I think my intuition was right. No HxH this year. It will be a very, very long time before he returns. I had a sinking feeling from the instant I read the last panel with the snake mafia dude. It just... was that feeling. "Oh no..." I've seen this before in other works. That sense that we'd reached a crossroads in the author's... not career, but personal place in the story, where the desire to continue just bursts like a bubble, emptying all motivation to continue. Happened to me before.
What is so interesting to me is that this seems to occur at very hype moments. Climactic events or at least anticipated ones. I wonder why...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When we are really anxious or excited to get something (or do something) whe we finally get, most of.the times it loses all the passion or anything weve been looking for before.What is so interesting to me is that this seems to occur at very hype moments. Climactic events or at least anticipated ones. I wonder why...
Nanika isn't human and is from the DC. Of course it's not gonna have to train for it lol.Been awhile since I read it, but didn't he seem to speed through an event, and then a few chapters later decide "nah, I have to go in depth and put a million words on the page to describe it"? This arc has left me cold in it's execution so far, and i feel like he is feeling the same way. "Why am i writing this?"
Maybe a reason i dislike it, and disliked Killua's brother as well, is we built up Nen to be this thing you have to train for, something hard and rewarding to master. And starting with Nanika/Aluka, it became "lol, anything can have the craziest most powerful nen without trying". Same with the succession war. "Lol, now pots can give you nen powers".
I wish the story ended on top of that tree.
Until he breaks his hiatus record I guess.Until what
Yeah, he just did those next 10 storyboards for nothin'.Well i really like this manga.. sadly
i guess it will never EVER comeback
not this year or any of the next ones
it seems he totally drop it
Totally.. when you drop it you drop it..Yeah, he just did those next 10 storyboards for nothin'.
Still not sure what you're basing it on. Because one doesn't make a comment like this:Totally.. when you drop it you drop it..
disregarding totally whateaver you fuck plan ahead.. storyboards or a stupid plot just on his brain..
buttt hey hey hey! Dragon Quest is Dragon quest!! how silly of me hahaha