Hidan vs Naruto fanart(lineart)+COLORED VERSION!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hidan vs Naruto fanart(lineart)+COLORED VERSION!!

lilmax

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
okey here is the latest fanart by me this time i made the lines by hand instead of in photoshop so they are quite sucky sucky :P anyways i hope you will enjoy it and i will color it as fast as possible

/edit forgot to resize it will have it up asap :P

/edit2 done :D

/edit3 -- made links and added colored version
Hidan vs Naruto lineart
Hidan vs Naruto colored

vlado

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Re: Hidan vs Naruto fanart(lineart)

Well the lines are not bad but hidan's face is not eaven similar to the original , looks like chrono from chrono crusareds. naruto's bodies are to small.

lilmax

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

:( to bad you dont like it :( well as i stated before i'm really lousy at drawing unoriginal stuff but i decided to try to do what i dont like and maybe i will develop from that..
well thx for comment anyway and hope someone else likes it :o

angry

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Well it isn't the best line art ever, but atleast the drawing is a bit original ^^ its definatly Naruto's style to go in with bunshins and stuff.

I think the idea is great, but yea... your drawing needs to improve, but hey there's only one way and thats the Naruto way... i.e. PRACTICE!!!

So keep posting and you'll improve lots.

GL, Angry

lilmax

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
thx for comment angry and colored version is added

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well its not perfect but I still like it...as said the lineart needs to improve but I would be happy to even draw like that so its really okay for me :) Also its really naruto style to go like that on hidan. Btw what about adding a background for the finishing touch xD?

lilmax

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
thx des ^^ and i would like to add bg but since the white and the rest is one image it's really hard :( well if someone could give me a tip on how to improve my lines that would be awesome :)[br]Posted on: June 27, 2006, 08:38:49 PM_________________________________________________no more comments? :(

yopakfu

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, improve on your lineart, but I really like the idea of it. And you added some nice details to the scythe. :)
And of course the coloured version is nice ----> I suck at colouring XD

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
des said:
Well its not perfect but I still like it...as said the lineart needs to improve but I would be happy to even draw like that so its really okay for me :) Also its really naruto style to go like that on hidan. Btw what about adding a background for the finishing touch xD?
ahh!! my sentiments exactly. for those of us who really suck at drawing, using photoshop , etc and dont have time because of work etc- this is a great job.

but of course to be as good as those who are good- you have to listen to their advice and practice. one thinkg i like about the original- is hidans smirk on his lips- it is great.