High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

THAT IS VERY VIOLENT, C_K!

I don't feel comfortable with you guys. :(

I feel so... icky and dirty.


[c_k]You already knew I was~ :3 :ck[/c_k]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

You weren't THAT violent, c_k. <_<

So you do think I'm a horrible person after all, and that you hate me! DIDN'T SAY OTHERWISE TO THE LATTER! Just said you didn't wanna Miltranslate!


[c_k]You are so emo~ :p[/c_k]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

:confetti

:confetti​
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

WHOA I TOTALLY DID NOT SEE THAT COMING AFTER YOU SAID "I HEARD YOU LIKE," MAN! YOU SO UNPREDICTABLE!!













:pwnge
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Look, A_I found the mudkipz you were looking for :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

May I by any chance see your panties?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Sure :cookiestare
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

yes :cookiehand
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Holy Crap! One more post and Kaiten has 9,000 posts!!!! :o

QUICKLY THINK OF A WITTY REMARK TO THIS POST!!!! :yelling

[kaiten]Nou. Baka.[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Quit spamming plz.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Quit spamming plz.
Your post asking me to stop spamming (which I am not) is considered spam :noworry.

[kaiten]Please stopping spamming. The man said to stop and it's his thread. No arguments accepted. Not wasting post 9000 on this.[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

They be locking every mod thread kan I posts in hear? :cookiestare

@Arro open your thread so we can continue our intelligent convo.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Arro's thread has been unlocked already. :ohaielmo

Anyway, how are you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Just so we're all aware, I was mostly/mainly telling Kait to stop spamming, especially when he said "no" only to a question unaimed at him.


I'm so-so. I'm at work and am bored and tad bit hungry. How about you?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Just so we're all aware, I was mostly/mainly telling Kait to stop spamming, especially when he said "no" only to a question unaimed at him.


I'm so-so. I'm at work and am bored and tad bit hungry. How about you?
Where do you work if you don't mind me asking and what type of food are you craving at the moment? :drool
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I work at a convenience store. I'm tight with most of the customers, mostly due to my dad. Being professional and unprofessional does work after all. o.o

Obviously, pizza. Isn't it established I love pizza? I mean, it's why I even proposed to Sarii in the first place.


you did not see the crossed out sentence. :cookiestare
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top