High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Why so asinine?

Is that when they play pakistan or bangaldesh or something? When that happens SHIT GETS HEATED over here. XD I like quite close to a large south asian neighbourhood. Hahaha...my favourite though is when people get all heated of TENDULKAR.

Because its awesome. Maybe some part of me wants to live in the 70's and do the hippe trail all over again. :ginwut

Stop insulting Turkey. Insulting Turkish honour is a criminal offence dontcha know. And you want to go there....tut tut :pwnge
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

I have things to do so I doubt I would go to Chicago on those days.
Cancel things. I'm sure you don't need to hardcore game or cook. :pwnge

goodsy and Kait want you. D:

Is that when they play pakistan or bangaldesh or something? When that happens SHIT GETS HEATED over here. XD I like quite close to a large south asian neighbourhood. Hahaha...my favourite though is when people get all heated of TENDULKAR.

Because its awesome. Maybe some part of me wants to live in the 70's and do the hippe trail all over again. :ginwut

Stop insulting Turkey. Insulting Turkish honour is a criminal offence dontcha know. And you want to go there....tut tut :pwnge
No idea. Any team, I guess? And it does. X_x INDIA PRIDE VS. PAKISTAN PRIDE EVEN THOUGH BOTH COUNTRIES SUCK! \o/ How do they act? How apeshit do they go? Tendulkar is that popular?

Oh, actually, me too! India does have rich cultural history as well as history as well as cu- no, not culture. <_< dum maro duuuum, mit jaaye gham! Subah shaam, hare krishna hare ram! Or something like that....

I like being criminally offended. It's such a turnon. :3c
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Why D:? "Negative entry" no fun?

oh, gotcha. I should read the whole post before I even click on Multi-Quote reply, eh? <_< What happened afterward? Things were all right and you managed to swim back up? What was the point of this exercise anyway?

Why can't you take pictures?! :yelling

I shall check that out and then insult it later. :3c

Bollywood? Wut? I have no idea why you said "I have no idea when" or what we were talking about, but I'll just say "NOW!" :neutral
Yeah, normally when you descend you do it nice and slow along a line or something... plenty of time for your ears to adjust to pressure.
This time, we just fell backwards into the water and kept falling...Until we reached the chasm at about 32m, which we swam through. We ended up at 40m when we swam under it- and 40m is essentially the deepest you should ever go. A deep dive is classified anything between 18 - 30m, which the the deepest recreational divers should do... 40m is considered the absolute maximum depth an expierenced diver should do.

And trust me, I'm no where near expierenced! ;A;

So, yeah, I think my ear is buggered from the pressure. -_-

We swam along the chasm, then went along the bottom swimming against the current for the rest of the dive. Apparently we were trying to get somewhere, but we didn't... so I thought it was kina retarded and tiring. XD
We ended up drifiting upwards in the currant to ascend, which was kinda cool.

I haven't got an underwater camera yet! :yelling

And I'm calling you Bollywood because you're calling me convict. Oh yah. I went thar. :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

What happened? Things were all right or bad things happened? Why even do that?

Buy it!

And you are convict! I am not Bollywood! :yelling

:rant

:chair


:smoke
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

Whoa, like bunnies?! Have the younger generation heard about you two? Do any of them joke around and say "can I come live in Canada? Can I come live in Canada with you?" and such? Holy crap, my family and even the neighbor at the uncle's house where I lived kept saying that over and over and over and over and over. I didn't know how to say "SHUT THE HELL UP" without being rude. <_<

Thank you for?

I shall post it inyour thread when I reply to it within a few hours. DEAL?
My younger cousin knows who I am since I met them before. :tem They probably don't know that I live in Canada, but perhaps they might ask when they're older.

How come your family (and neighbor) kept asking? Immigration is tough, and even if you said yes you can't really do anything about it.

Thank you for.... *forgot*.

Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock... still waiting! Actually I think you're the only one who visits my thread. :p There used to be lots of people spamming.

how did he ask? Can't think it'd be hard to be all "excuse me waiter, when my food come?!" but hey, people are weird. X_x Does he nod his head a lot or move it when he talks to Americans that he doesn't exactly understand?

Probably, but I dunno or care. Just because he and they are on bad terms don't mean I have to be. :hurr My cousins aren't that crazy though they are talkative. however, I'm more quiet than you'd think. If it was just you and me, we'd talk a lot, especially if you're initiating convos/I know what to talk about. If desty, dermie, and few others joined, I'd be more quiet, depending. I can be easily topped, depending on who I'm with and how I feel. I'm sure it's the same for you.

I do, quite a few. One's younger than me by two weeks, and the other is like, at least ten years older than me. The older one is pretty awesome to talk to, despite being an Indian. He's shorter than me though. :hurr
Even if my dad isn't angry, his tone of voice becomes harsh. He doesn't even add "Excuse me", he just says "Is it ready yet?" (>_>) Afterwards I always tell him to be patient. (I'm like his mother, LOL.) He doesn't have trouble understanding so I don't think he uses those gestures.

Hmm, that's surprising but I understand. I's the same way with me too. I usually talk more on IRC when there are fewer folks around. That's why I'm often mute. XD

Aren't you Indian as well? Ha ha. It's great you have cousins to hang around with. When there's a family get-together, what language does everyone speak?

I know. My dad and I have avoided hitting deers at the expense of our brakes. v.v stupid little things. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY RUN ACROSS THE GODDAMN ROAD WHEN CARS ARE COMING?! Are they running a bet that they'll not get hit? Seriously, it's the same deal with other animals too. -_-;
Deers stare at you with creepy, large eyes and don't move at all. They're pretty stupid so wonder wolves go after them.

You do have your cousins' kids that are your age. That works, I hope? But luz, my dad's the youngest out of... four or five or six or seven kids. I seriously have no idea. -_-; What about your mom? She the youngest or the oldest?
It could work, but I'm not too close with my dad's side of the family. I'm closer to my mom's side where the second cousins are younger than me. My mom is the youngest.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

My younger cousin knows who I am since I met them before. :tem They probably don't know that I live in Canada, but perhaps they might ask when they're older.

How come your family (and neighbor) kept asking? Immigration is tough, and even if you said yes you can't really do anything about it.

Thank you for.... *forgot*.

Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock... still waiting! Actually I think you're the only one who visits my thread. :p There used to be lots of people spamming.
how old are they if they know who you are but haven't noticed where you live? O_o

Probably to joke around. Constantly constantly constantly constantly, it was annoying. I didn't want them to live with us though, they were somewhat annoying. And I was right when they finally immigrated about two years or so after. "can I come to America? Can I live with you-" Never mind, recollection is pissing me off. :notrust

D:

I did it! I did it! I think people are just scared of yours and naruto's looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post exchanges. :s Takes me two hours to scroll. D:


Even if my dad isn't angry, his tone of voice becomes harsh. He doesn't even add "Excuse me", he just says "Is it ready yet?" (>_>) Afterwards I always tell him to be patient. (I'm like his mother, LOL.) He doesn't have trouble understanding so I don't think he uses those gestures.

Hmm, that's surprising but I understand. I's the same way with me too. I usually talk more on IRC when there are fewer folks around. That's why I'm often mute. XD
Lulz. Does he listen to you?

Stop being the same way! Talk more! You can contribute more than me (since I have a hearing problem and it'd be hard for me to hear)! I'm sure we could use a pale Asian sharing her input on stuff.

Aren't you Indian as well? Ha ha. It's great you have cousins to hang around with. When there's a family get-together, what language does everyone speak?


Deers stare at you with creepy, large eyes and don't move at all. They're pretty stupid so wonder wolves go after them.


It could work, but I'm not too close with my dad's side of the family. I'm closer to my mom's side where the second cousins are younger than me. My mom is the youngest.
I am?! OH SAY IT AIN'T SO! /me unindians himself
We don't live close and don't hang around much anymore. :\ It depends. Either English or Gujarati. When it's us cousins, English. Amongst the old hags, Gujarati. Cousins and old hags, mixture of both. Quite interesting to see how even language can show the difference between the generation.

Take it from me, the little buggers do move. They could be standing still, and out of the sudden, they run across the road. -_-; Woulda' been effed few times if I didn't notice shadows.

No one is around your age on your mom's side? That's gotta be boring at family functions. :<
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Why so asinine?

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

WHO SAYS I DON'T? D:


We just busy, yo. D:
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Why so asinine?

busy with sex?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why so asinine?

You busy as in she busy pretending to like you but in reality avoid you and you busy stalking her?

You busy indeed!
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

how old are they if they know who you are but haven't noticed where you live? O_o
At the time (December 2008) they were 4, 3 and a year old. Right now they're 7, 5 and 3 years old. The eldest one SHOULD be able to understand where I live now.

Probably to joke around. Constantly constantly constantly constantly, it was annoying. I didn't want them to live with us though, they were somewhat annoying. And I was right when they finally immigrated about two years or so after. "can I come to America? Can I live with you-" Never mind, recollection is pissing me off. :notrust
*pats back* Let's leave the past as it is.

I did it! I did it! I think people are just scared of yours and naruto's looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post exchanges. :s Takes me two hours to scroll. D:
Yay! I'll check it later. ;)

When I get a custom title underneath my username, I should be called "MH Queen of Textwalls".

Lulz. Does he listen to you?

Stop being the same way! Talk more! You can contribute more than me (since I have a hearing problem and it'd be hard for me to hear)! I'm sure we could use a pale Asian sharing her input on stuff.
I mainly talk to him in Japanese, but sometimes there will be a phrase or a word that I won't know how to say so I talk in English. Actually I speak more English towards my mom even though she doesn't know as much. XD

Your hearing isn't good and my eyesight is terrible; therefore kids are out of the question.

It's probably the same with everyone else, but depending on the topic I could go on and on. If I'm upset I rant a lot too. :p

I am?! OH SAY IT AIN'T SO! /me unindians himself
We don't live close and don't hang around much anymore. :\ It depends. Either English or Gujarati. When it's us cousins, English. Amongst the old hags, Gujarati. Cousins and old hags, mixture of both. Quite interesting to see how even language can show the difference between the generation.
I'm currently reading about the Gujarti language and peoples on Wikipedia. There seems to be quite a bit of expatriates in Africa; do you have relatives there too?

Take it from me, the little buggers do move. They could be standing still, and out of the sudden, they run across the road. -_-; Woulda' been effed few times if I didn't notice shadows.

No one is around your age on your mom's side? That's gotta be boring at family functions. :<
Stupid deer. Make do like Sarah Palin and shoot them.

It's boring and sad too. :(

1000th post, woot!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

At the time (December 2008) they were 4, 3 and a year old. Right now they're 7, 5 and 3 years old. The eldest one SHOULD be able to understand where I live now.


*pats back* Let's leave the past as it is.


Yay! I'll check it later. ;)

When I get a custom title underneath my username, I should be called "MH Queen of Textwalls".
Do you talk to them often?

I'll try. It was so annoying because they CONSTANTLY CONSTANTLY did it. I wanted to stab 'em....................

:confetti

Then that makes me the king. I shall be "MH King of Inappropriate Humor and the Likes." :hurr


I mainly talk to him in Japanese, but sometimes there will be a phrase or a word that I won't know how to say so I talk in English. Actually I speak more English towards my mom even though she doesn't know as much. XD

Your hearing isn't good and my eyesight is terrible; therefore kids are out of the question.

It's probably the same with everyone else, but depending on the topic I could go on and on. If I'm upset I rant a lot too. :p
Japlish? :o

How? My hearing and eyesight aren't hereditary. Happened after I was 3 or after. Probably same for you. It'd still be fun with kids, just gotta avoid crashing into stuff. D:

Ranting is not bad, as long as it's coherent and mature. Still doesn't hurt for you to talk. :P


I'm currently reading about the Gujarti language and peoples on Wikipedia. There seems to be quite a bit of expatriates in Africa; do you have relatives there too?


Stupid deer. Make do like Sarah Palin and shoot them.

It's boring and sad too. :(

1000th post, woot!
I don't, but there are a lot of Indians there, apparently. No idea why... that's how Gandhi got started with his nonviolence. Tested it out in Africa and worked.

Actually, I have no idea if I do. <_<

Don't you mean make do like Dick Cheney? D:

Poor you. Why go, then? :(

Congrats! :hi5 :hug :confetti :glomp :grope
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why so asinine?

lol dead thread


 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? BURNS MY EYES OUT!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why so asinine?

A picture is worth a thousand words
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

So according to the picture, you have weird tastes, likes, and fetishes.


I knew there was something off about you, I just knew it. :pwnge
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why so asinine?

The question isn't why I found that pic, nor why I decided to copy the link for it, but why I decided to post it on your thread when there are hundreds of other threads I could post it.

Think about that for a minute.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Because you wanna show off how flamboyant you are?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top