High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Eww, green. Green is an ugly color, blue ftw.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

no.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

First I waz liek :cookiestare

But then I was liek :cookiehand
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Me no like my posts deleted. :mad
You should get a PM by now...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Does Milly have something against Code Geass or something? :oh
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.



---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Does Milly have something against Code Geass or something? :oh
M3J, we won't be friends if you have something against Code Geass.

...Although I'm sorry to see what happened here on your thread. :(

How are you doing, man? :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Why you sorry? this is fun! and now we've both ruined it by posting this :fail

Sorry guys, please resume the trolling :thumbs

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

M3J, we won't be friends if you have something against Code Geass.

...Although I'm sorry to see what happened here on your thread. :(

How are you doing, man? :)
Never even read/saw it, so yeah.

That's what happens when you have idiots posting in the thread. D:

I'm hot and annoyed because humans are bunch of selfish pricks with little regards for others. I'm working right now, and retail sucks. How about you?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Never even read/saw it, so yeah.

That's what happens when you have idiots posting in the thread. D:

I'm hot and annoyed because humans are bunch of selfish pricks with little regards for others. I'm working right now, and retail sucks. How about you?
Yay! Glad if it is so. :D Code Geass is awesome! All hail Lelouch! All hail Britannia!

You're not sad about that, that there are idiots posting in your thread? Don't you feel like maybe their influence has gotten into you, and that you're turning into an idiot as well? I'm an idiot up to certain point, but I'm not that idiot. :|

:comfort Such is human, I think? Sometimes I said what you said as well and getting irritated looking at those kind of people, while I'm actually a selfish person myself. I don't think being selfish is that bad; you only have to know when is the correct moment to be selfish. Selfless people are... I don't know what to say. :(

And I'm doing fine, thank you. Problems here and there, made me feel uncomfortable for whole days, and my only escape (internet) is being sabotaged as well, but I survived. Somehow. ^^"
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

then in his next post he rages... lol~

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Yay! Glad if it is so. :D Code Geass is awesome! All hail Lelouch! All hail Britannia!

You're not sad about that, that there are idiots posting in your thread? Don't you feel like maybe their influence has gotten into you, and that you're turning into an idiot as well? I'm an idiot up to certain point, but I'm not that idiot. :|
Pics of Britannia please if it's a she. :hurr

Nah, just annoyed. I'm used to idiots. more annoying that they can delete my posts and even move it but I can't delete their spam and shit. :<

Nah, been acting like an idiot way before I met them. I'm the one that popularized being an idiot. :hee You sure you're not that idiot? :o

:comfort Such is human, I think? Sometimes I said what you said as well and getting irritated looking at those kind of people, while I'm actually a selfish person myself. I don't think being selfish is that bad; you only have to know when is the correct moment to be selfish. Selfless people are... I don't know what to say. :(

And I'm doing fine, thank you. Problems here and there, made me feel uncomfortable for whole days, and my only escape (internet) is being sabotaged as well, but I survived. Somehow. ^^"
Such is human. It's why they must be killed. I agree though, knowing when to be selfish is good, but constantly being selfish is horrible, like not sharing stuff with others, treating them badly, etcetc.

Oh, what problems? you okay?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top