High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Mmmm...no, not really. Is that from a chain or something?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Like this...


...or this?


Much different from yours? :o
What the fuck is that?


STOP MAKING PIZZA BAD! :yelling









EOIghals;gisoghighewsghasoghwe;ghsrgs;dhlsrh

PIZZA
PIZZA
PIZZA

PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA




So, wassup duckheads?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Duckheads or duckface? :derp



Speaking of pizza, I saw a show on the food network today where they featured a restaurant that had mac and cheese pizza. Would you try it? I want more of that pizza we had in NYC last weekend. So good~ :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I have a comment for what she can do with her mouth...







but it's probably inappropriate and I'd get yelled at. Plus, I'm not sure if penile regions can be mentioned on MH or not. :<








Dunno, I MIGHT, but probably not. Depends on the cheese they use and how the pizza is. If it bends too easily or shit falls off, then it can gtfo. What about you?

Pizza in NYC <3
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah... probably a good idea for you to keep that comment to yourself. :p

I'd try it for sure. Mac and cheese, pizza... what's not to love? :nod Plus, I'm pretty adventurous with food in general... not that it's is really *that* out there, but you know what I mean.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You and most people probably figured it out anyway. :teehee

Even if it made pizza bend or break? :gwah I rarely get extra cheese because it made my pizza bend and force me to use two hands.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You and most people probably figured it out anyway. :teehee

Even if it made pizza bend or break? :gwah I rarely get extra cheese because it made my pizza bend and force me to use two hands.
:derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Pizza's not hard enough for you? Doesn't last long enough? You're using the wrong method? Made your wrists tired? Got cheese all over your face? Should I stop now? Why would I ever care for your opinion? How long does it take until you finish? Have you tried eating it naked? How much do you pay to put it in your mouth? How big is it? Do you let others watch while you 'do it'? How many times a day do you put it in your mouth? Do you lick your fingers clean afterwards? Am I freaking you out now? Again, why would I ever care?


/DISCUSS

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
wtfbbqisgoingon
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Speaking of pizza, it's National Pizza Week.

*wandered off*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
National pizza week? This should be the time when I ask if american stupidity knows no boundaries but instead I'll make my leave >,>
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
*Is to busy celebrating National Pizza Week to contemplate American stupidity.*

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That looks delicious. :drool
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's pizza pot pie <3333333333

And it is delicious :drool
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
You're to picky. It's pizza in a different shape.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Pizza...the only thing bastardized by Americans that Italians can be proud of :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
big pizza good

like in NYC



small pizza no good

like pizza hut
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Your face isn't right, hairy beary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top