High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

I do not.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Would you like to have a pet?
 

conn-man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
359
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

I myself have 3 pets that I love dearly. Your missing out MJ.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Seeing how he treats PS3 controllers and printers that defy him I think not having pets is for the best. Would PETA have to get involved every time his bunny pooped on the rug?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Would you like to have a pet?
No ma'am, though the only thing I fear regarding pets is stepping in shoes filled with poop. That and forgetting to take care of it. I forget to take care of myself, even. D:

I myself have 3 pets that I love dearly. Your missing out MJ.
Notrly. Less work and safer this way. If pets pick up their owners' personalities, my pets would be wild. X_X


I have never hit my new printer, FYI.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

so please no eww at me. :(
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW




*runs and hides behind everyone*
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

He hates being winked at too.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW




*runs and hides behind everyone*
*chomps Asclie*

How dare you eww at me for no random reason! Go eww about Kait so we can eww together! :yelling
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....



Someone used Kubikiri Houchou on this guy - :dancin

WAS IT YOU!?!?! :pwnge
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Wtf is up with the douchebaggery?

I believe I said no spamming, quit it plz.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Eww :facepalm
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

What is unnatural sarcasm?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Hey Mil, how are you ;)
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

How come that posts over here are not longer than one line?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Hey Mil, how are you ;)
Nervous. You?

owait, you actually talked in here and even asked how I was? WTFBBQ is going on? O_o

How come that posts over here are not longer than one line?
Too many idiots post here.

/me points at Kait.

What is unnatural sarcasm?
Sarcasm that's not natural.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

/me points at Kait.
:derp





I take no responsibility for one liners. I am more than capable of posting, long intelligent posts but I choose not to waste my words in this thread. To you sir I say good day and deerp.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Do not lie, ma'am. You are incapable of posting long, intelligent posts.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Well, let's see. Your next post (both Kait and mil): can it be a long intelligent post? I want to see who wins between you two ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

I'd need something to make it a long intelligent post about, which I've done many times in the past.

inb4narutosectiondoesn'tcount
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top