High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Your views on the drinking age in America, pros/cons for it being 21.

Meh, we've had it before but it's what came to my mind first.

And yes Mil, I felt like being a nice person to you for once.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

YOu can actually be nice? Really? You sure you're not sick or anything?

My views on the drinking age in America is that it should be lowered. Majority of underaged people drink anyway, there is no stopping that. Rather than have them drink away from responsible adults and have them try and hide it, which can be dangerous. It's better kids know they have someone they can trust to rely on if stuff goes too far.

Despite there being rules for having to be twenty-one, many teenagers still get into clubs. It's not fair that at eighteen we can vote and go fight in wars, but we can't drink, especially when it's known fact that many people drink in college whether they're seventeen, eighteen, or even twenty. Basically, the point is that the rule's redundant, so why keep it at 21 instead of lowering it to 18? Just a little extra work and underaged can get their hands on alcohol anyway and still be able to host a party with alcohol. The government can get more money if it lowers the drinking age as kids would go to pubs and stores to buy it instead of getting it through other means (though many do use stores).

Though oddly, people even as young as 13 (I think?) have drank, but they can't drive so it's safer there. <_<
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

:derp





I take no responsibility for one liners. I am more than capable of posting, long intelligent posts but I choose not to waste my words in this thread. To you sir I say good day and deerp.
You made it into a smiley??? :wtf

Oh and I agree with you, Milly, especially your middle para. It always perplexed me why the drinking age in America was 21, when driving and everything else was so much lower.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

IIRC, some people wants to change the drinking age law to 18 since they argued that it's not fair that we are considered adults at that age. I doubt the law would change though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

They should change it since it's pretty much a pointless law. So many kids under 21 drink and get away with it.. what's the point in keeping it when they can make more if kids buy at 18?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

[/img]http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5239033/I-was-a-legendary-prankster-back-in-my-heyday.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=m3jfail[/img]
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Wtf is up with the douchebaggery?

I believe I said no spamming, quit it plz.
You did yell at Arro to stop spamming when I requested, yet you still spam?


You remind me of that guy from MangaHut who went apeshit crazy. <_<
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

hahaha~ That was good.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Have you forgiven technology yet M3J?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

No, and I never will, even though the phone gives me manga to read at work and at school.
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

What kind of phone do you have M3J? It must be relatively good if you can stand reading manga on it. I only read manga on my phone in emergency situations.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Why do you hate tech? Didn't you spend time with your ps3 and comp all day? :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

What kind of phone do you have M3J? It must be relatively good if you can stand reading manga on it. I only read manga on my phone in emergency situations.
Droid X. So big that I think holding it made my hands/palms bigger to conform with it. O_o

It's not bad, but it's not THAT good. I enjoy it though. What app do you use to read manga?

Why do you hate tech? Didn't you spend time with your ps3 and comp all day? :3
Why do you think I hate tech even more? <_< Laptop is annoying, and so is PS3 in a way.

I actually raged because an mIRC script failed to work one time months ago. :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

If you hate tech, then stay away from it :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

I guess that means you're a luddite. :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

It means someone who doesn't like technology.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Oh. I don't hate technology, they just tend to piss me off a lot, yanno?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Oh I just assumed that holding on to something that pisses you off is... how do I say this delicately... Stupid as hell. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

So it's stupid as hell for me to not kill humans, then, eh? They piss me off too. <_<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top