- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....
Did I tell you to in any way damage the devices you have negative feelings towards...
If a human being piss you off you wouldn't really be keen on spending hours and hours with him/her would you? You'd most likely stay away from that person.
But if you wish to kill people then sure, as long as it ain't me.
Did I tell you to in any way damage the devices you have negative feelings towards...
If a human being piss you off you wouldn't really be keen on spending hours and hours with him/her would you? You'd most likely stay away from that person.
But if you wish to kill people then sure, as long as it ain't me.





, I mean from wanting to smash every technology including the one you're using right now ?



