High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Oooops... I forgot about my 5000 post and posted somewhere else. Though, you get my first post as a member of the "addicted" club. You should be honored nonetheless. :3

Anyways, I was trying to think of something epic to say last night, but I am just too dull to do epic... so you'll have to live with a very mundane, boring, and pointless post. Derp. D:
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

For post 10,000 I plan on spamming this thread :derp

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is about damn ready to smash every technology with a bat....

Oooops... I forgot about my 5000 post and posted somewhere else. Though, you get my first post as a member of the "addicted" club. You should be honored nonetheless. :3

Anyways, I was trying to think of something epic to say last night, but I am just too dull to do epic... so you'll have to live with a very mundane, boring, and pointless post. Derp. D:
This post is good enough. <3

The fact that you used an emoticon makes it even better.

For post 10,000 I plan on spamming this thread :derp

I see you, njt, Gary, and Fuzzy in there. What a bro moment.

Don't spam my thread, you ho. -_-; POst stupid pics here, I post stupid pics in your thread.

[kaiten]Post*[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why so asinine?

Which one is Fuzzy? What about Osso?


You're new custom title is embarrassing. Don't admit to being a soda addict. At least pretend you're addicted to something cool like horse tranquilizers or crack.

Why weren't you in IRC last night? Do I need to call social services or something?
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why so asinine?

Yeah, seriously. All the cool kids are addicted to crack. Or Altoids. :derp
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why so asinine?

OOOOOOOOH Altoids are the best. They make my brain feel minty :cookiehand
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Your*


And get the heck outta here, you trolls. Soda's awesome, don't diss it.

Soda > Coffee

And from what my friend experienced, soda doesn't turn your balls blue. :pwnge
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why so asinine?

altoids > coffee > soda
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Why so asinine?

Soda's for kids, soz. Anyway, coffee rules, you should become a coffee addict instead. That's actually approved you know.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Soda is better than coffee in taste and doesn't hurt my stomach so horribly. Not sure which is healthier though.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Why so asinine?

I find your thread titles pretty interesting, did you know that it'll have that effect on people ? :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

No, I was expecting some noobs like Kait to bash my titles.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why so asinine?



I also tweeted this pic.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Stop making stupid memes thank you very much.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

DOn't talk about Nyquil. After I used that to go to sleep, I got sick. Like, horribly sick. I had the chills no matter what, which didn't help that my roommate kept the room cold as fuck, and eye pains, not to mention I couldn't walk much (yet I still went to class, even taking the stairs to the fourth floor), and I couldn't even stay up late. When I got home, I kept going to bed around 8-9 o'clock... that's how bad it was. Try going to bed early with a drunk roommate. :-_-

All in all, this ordeal started from Nyquil, and gave me another reason to be anti-drugs. Well, drugs like Nyquil and Tylenol and stuff, at least when not needed. Cocaine's not so bad, and I wanna try ecstasy.

I'm like a scientist, I come up with hypothesis that I want to test out, and see the results of, no matter how dangerous or stupid it is. :( It's just so interesting to see the outcome or whether I'm right or not.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Why so asinine?

They're planning to take you down, its and inside job :ninja
 
Last edited:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why so asinine?

1. You live in New Jersey right? If so, have you met Snooki before?
2. Are you first-generation or second-generation or third-generation or...? (I'm second-generation Japanese.)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why so asinine?

He's first generation douchebag :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

1. You live in New Jersey right? If so, have you met Snooki before?
2. Are you first-generation or second-generation or third-generation or...? (I'm second-generation Japanese.)
no I have not. Had I, I'd punch the fat midget attention whore out of her. She's that annoying... the newspapers used to get filled with their stupidity.

First generation. How Canadized are your parents?

He's first generation douchebag :cookiehand
What? Douchebag?

I don't douche women, I impregnate them. :pwnge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top