High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

You smoke pot. You imagine stuff. Imagine there's dictionary.com. Problem solved.
 

Tamotsu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
17
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Why so asinine?

you a girl. I see you has picture of girl. why you are pink? you admin too?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

I'm not a girl, I'm a male pervert.

I'm pink because I'm epic. Fear me and my phallical color.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why so asinine?

How do you like the temp. overlords?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

True. Very true. Let's make-a love.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Why you call me a hobo when I said I had hair? D:

*hugs Queenie*

y u sad?
Don't worry. I was robbed but all better nao~~:3

*super hugs M3J*

Y u no fit condom? :-_-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Yay can't get your stuff back?

Roawr.

I fit in condom good. Did you do the dirty with an Asian? D:
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why so asinine?

Hey there M3J!!! Forgive me for posting here for the first time only now... I know, I'm such a bastard :darn
Anyway what's up? :D How you doing?!
Oh and in case you messed up (a lot of people do it here :tem) it's A-lowercase L-B, not AIB :p

Btw, what's up with those temp overlords? are they somehow connected to April 1st?! :o What's the deal with those guys :blink
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Why so asinine?

Btw, what's up with those temp overlords? are they somehow connected to April 1st?! :o What's the deal with those guys :blink
They are the best...:thumbs
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why so asinine?

They are the best...:thumbs
I ain't talking to you Mr. "not too much of a sweets eater" :chair HOW could you do this to me?!
:D:D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Hey there M3J!!! Forgive me for posting here for the first time only now... I know, I'm such a bastard :darn
Anyway what's up? :D How you doing?!
Oh and in case you messed up (a lot of people do it here :tem) it's A-lowercase L-B, not AIB :p

Btw, what's up with those temp overlords? are they somehow connected to April 1st?! :o What's the deal with those guys :blink
Nothing much, still in my bed at 1 PM since I fail at waking up early. Kinda bored right now. What about you?

I dunno, they were annoying though. Derailed some threads and spammed a lot. Looks like they're gone though so I'm glad.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Why so asinine?

I ain't talking to you Mr. "not too much of a sweets eater" :chair HOW could you do this to me?!
:D:D
:blink...why hate me? Hate the owner of this thread:ohaielmo
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why so asinine?

Nothing much, still in my bed at 1 PM since I fail at waking up early. Kinda bored right now. What about you?
I'm extremely bored as well. Nothing to do, browsing through the net searching for nothing in particular, and the god-awful weather does not help either! Other than that I'm fine! thanks :amuse
Who's the girl in the sig with the "awesome" smile? :)

I dunno, they were annoying though. Derailed some threads and spammed a lot. Looks like they're gone though so I'm glad.
Awwwww. And here I posted on one of the guys' thread. :darn


:blink...why hate me? Hate the owner of this thread
:D I saw your interview... and I must inform you that I'm a sweet-addict! Kinda hurt my feelings that you prefer healthy food :D

"Hate the owner of this thread"
You heard that M3J?! :eyeroll
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Why so asinine?

:D I saw your interview... and I must inform you that I'm a sweet-addict! Kinda hurt my feelings that you prefer healthy food :D

"Hate the owner of this thread"
You heard that M3J?! :eyeroll
Not healthy...but not so sweetie...I mean I love chocolate, and other stuff...
Who am I kidding?:blink...I love to smoke:smoke


And you check the front page? Surprise surprise...well check again:derp
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

I'm extremely bored as well. Nothing to do, browsing through the net searching for nothing in particular, and the god-awful weather does not help either! Other than that I'm fine! thanks :amuse
Who's the girl in the sig with the "awesome" smile? :)



Awwwww. And here I posted on one of the guys' thread. :darn
Find games to play online! Or play video games! Black Ops helps kill my boredom.

That's Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke, a great shoujo manga in my opinion. Cute too! It's funny as well, definitely check it out!
Aw, poor you.

"Hate the owner of this thread"
You heard that M3J?! :eyeroll
He's just jealous I'm his senior. :hurr
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why so asinine?

Not healthy...but not so sweetie...I mean I love chocolate, and other stuff...
Who am I kidding?:blink...I love to smoke:smoke
Oh that... sucks :mad I tasted couple of cigarettes and cigares and I have to say: one of the most desgusting experiences of my life! How can you people do that is completely beyond me :blink
Hey... I wonder if Oro-sama was a smoker :shifty

<hr noshade size="1">
And you check the front page? Surprise surprise...well check again:derp
front page? of what?

Find games to play online! Or play video games! Black Ops helps kill my boredom.

That's Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke, a great shoujo manga in my opinion. Cute too! It's funny as well, definitely check it out!
Aw, poor you.


He's just jealous I'm his senior. :hurr
I'll be sure to check the manga out, thanks for the heads up! :)
As for video games... I'm outright sick of them nowadays :-_- I finished black ops single player in like a single day, I outright hate WOW and a sequel to my all-time favourite RPG Dragon Age has greatly dissappointed me. I mean the game was ok, but only if you have not experienced the 1st one :notrust
By the way, if you are in RPG games I absolutely reccomend Dragon Age: Origins!
As for Call of Duty multiplayers... I'm just sick of them too :amuse


He's just jealous I'm his senior. :hurr
I didn't like the smiley in the end... :s Bene... watch out for this guy! I don't like his smileys!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

No problem! Definitely worth it! Just ask saladesu and I think Asarii, we definitely converted saladesu. :3

Play Black Ops multiplayer. Shitty, but addicting. Or you can do combat training, it's fun too.

For PS3?

Oh. Can't blame you. CoD MW2 and BO have horrible multiplayers. :\


Oh son, only if you knew just how scary and creepy bene was. :amused
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top