High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Yea, but the contracts ending next week. So need to find another job now. I worked as a census collector (there was one a couple months back), so i knocked on doors telling people to send their forms in. It was very good pay, which I'll miss. :scry
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Census people are annoying :yelling

And damn you milly your thread misdirected me in this las hunt day :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Yea, but the contracts ending next week. So need to find another job now. I worked as a census collector (there was one a couple months back), so i knocked on doors telling people to send their forms in. It was very good pay, which I'll miss. :scry
Good luck finding another job, hope there's a good one available.

Did you like being a census collector?

Census people are annoying :yelling

And damn you milly your thread misdirected me in this las hunt day :yelling
How? ._.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

If I tell that won't it be against the rules? :worrybunny

It has to do with the last riddle :s
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Did you like being a census collector?
:rofl


I've never actually thought about it. I suppose I am apathetic both ways. Dont dislike it, nor do I particularly like it. Its mediocre i should say. The only high points are I work with a pretty interesting guy and the occasional satisfaction of seeing people's surprising change of personality when you mention there is a "£1000" fine involved in non-completion. You should see how fast they promise to start sending their forms in. :tem
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

If I tell that won't it be against the rules? :worrybunny

It has to do with the last riddle :s
I forgot what the last riddle is. <_< Oh well.

:rofl


I've never actually thought about it. I suppose I am apathetic both ways. Dont dislike it, nor do I particularly like it. Its mediocre i should say. The only high points are I work with a pretty interesting guy and the occasional satisfaction of seeing people's surprising change of personality when you mention there is a "£1000" fine involved in non-completion. You should see how fast they promise to start sending their forms in. :tem
Pretty interesting guy? How?

Lulz, that's hilarious. Is there really that high a fine or do you exaggerate to get them to complete it?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

I forgot what the last riddle is. <_< Oh well.
It said "What are 3c, Saladesu, Blai and Vintagemistakes?"

And i went trough your whole thread cuse I thought blue mod and your title misdirected me :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

^ That's what I did as well. :lmao I also went through AI's thread and Salad's thread. :notrust
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

^ That's what I did as well. :lmao I also went through AI's thread and Salad's thread. :notrust
And do you actually know where it was?

I do :derp

I could have won :crying

I guess this way we can have a fair fight since you gave me that one hidden thread when were still a team :XD
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Nope. :oh

Well if I didn't give you that thread the night before and if you actually did get that last riddle, I would have been 20 points ahead of you anyway. :XD

And yep, this time... We're on our own. :shifty
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

No helping each other out. I got your PMs and mails monitored and phones tapped. I'll know if you've cheated. :pwnge
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

she sent me a thread but we were still a team at the time XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Pretty interesting guy? How?

Lulz, that's hilarious. Is there really that high a fine or do you exaggerate to get them to complete it?
He's the political advisor for the local councillors and the local MP (member of parliament) when she's not in london. So he has all the sleaze on our dear elected officials. and he's a good story teller. Makes the time fly by.

Not exaggerated. Serious government is serious. =/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

she sent me a thread but we were still a team at the time XD
As long as it was amusing, then that's okay. :oh

He's the political advisor for the local councillors and the local MP (member of parliament) when she's not in london. So he has all the sleaze on our dear elected officials. and he's a good story teller. Makes the time fly by.

Not exaggerated. Serious government is serious. =/
Oh, care to share any?

Very serious, amirite?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

MARY ME
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Oh, care to share any?

Very serious, amirite?
There was this one about how stupid some councillors got caught election fixing. They faked the postal votes, they went around houses collecting postal votes pretending to be from the local goverment made people tick all of the boxes on the voting slip and made up an excuse as to why they needed to tick all of the, they would then come home and rub out the boxes of the people they didnt want, leaving one box ticked which was themselves. They eventually got caught. But they did some stuff like use tipp-ex (dunno what you call it in america) to rub out the other candidates. When the votes were being counted people started to get suspicious at the amount of tipp-exed postal votes. xD. It was funny how he explained it.

Yep. :noworry
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Holy shit, just how corrupted is the government? O_o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

That was a one off and they were prosecuted and all that. How corrupt is it? Not really corrupt i suppose, and if the ones who are in the position to be corrupted they probably wouldn't do anything so blatant. xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Any more stories? :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top