High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

So. This friend of mine is a "straight bisexual whore", should he be afraid to tell his parents? He's really worried about telling them, they are very traditional.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Is he Jewish? If so, he should run the hell away before they crucify him.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

No, not Jewish. African-Canadian, I think. Or he might be an Eskimo.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

I thought you said he was Mexican? :?bunny
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Go back to your kitchen! :yelling
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Why are you being mean to Kai?

Anyway, what's up?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Thank you Riki :D

Go back to your kitchen! :yelling
Don't be sexist, especially to Goody. Especially if you're going to do it wrong. Goody getting back in her kitchen doesn't do you any good. Say "get back in the kitchen" or "get in my kitchen". The former implies there is only one kitchen that matters, it's yours, and you expect someone else to do some cooking in it. Presumably to serve you. The latter implies the same but doesn't sound as good. Better than get back in your kitchen, since "your" kitchen is her kitchen, not "your" kitchen which I presume Goody is nowhere near and unable to cook for you in.

derp :derp

I thought you said he was Mexican? :?bunny
eni corrected me, she says he's Canadian-African (African-Canadian??). He looked more like an Eskimo to me, but what do I know :darn
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Thanks for defending me, Kaiten.... I think? xD

Oh well, :glomp anyway~

And you're sure he's not Mexican? Well, I guess eni would know best. :p

[kaiten]you're welcome, it was my pleasure :glomp[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

I thought he was, I really did. But I stand corrected. I think.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Why are you being mean to Kai?

Anyway, what's up?
He started it. -.-

Nothing much, just dicking about and working, hoping I have an A in English though I should.

What about you? How many days until school's over?

Don't be sexist, especially to Goody. Especially if you're going to do it wrong. Goody getting back in her kitchen doesn't do you any good. Say "get back in the kitchen" or "get in my kitchen". The former implies there is only one kitchen that matters, it's yours, and you expect someone else to do some cooking in it. Presumably to serve you. The latter implies the same but doesn't sound as good. Better than get back in your kitchen, since "your" kitchen is her kitchen, not "your" kitchen which I presume Goody is nowhere near and unable to cook for you in.

derp :derp



eni corrected me, she says he's Canadian-African (African-Canadian??). He looked more like an Eskimo to me, but what do I know :darn
I'm talking about her kitchen, derpface. :derp

I don't want her to interfere, HENCE why I tell her to go back to the kitchen.

lrn2think
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

I'm doing well.

School is over on June 7th but the 2011-2012 school year is going to start two weeks early so my summer vacation will be short.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Why will it start that early? They enjoy torturing teachers? D:
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

I'm talking about her kitchen, derpface. :derp

I don't want her to interfere, HENCE why I tell her to go back to the kitchen.

lrn2think
If it's not a demand for subservience, why the kitchen? You could have told her "Go back to your billiard room :yelling!" if you didn't want her to interfere. Then Goody would be to busy shooting pool to interfere and you wouldn't seem to be sexist :cookiehand
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Why will it start that early? They enjoy torturing teachers? D:
Well, the school district decided that instead of ending school in the second week of June, schools should end at the last week of May instead. Because of this, we have to start school two weeks early.

The shortened summer vacation is only for the next school year though. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

If it's not a demand for subservience, why the kitchen? You could have told her "Go back to your billiard room :yelling!" if you didn't want her to interfere. Then Goody would be to busy shooting pool to interfere and you wouldn't seem to be sexist :cookiehand
Um, to be sexist? DERP.

Well, the school district decided that instead of ending school in the second week of June, schools should end at the last week of May instead. Because of this, we have to start school two weeks early.

The shortened summer vacation is only for the next school year though. ^^
Well, at least you get out early. Any plans for hte summer? Aruba, Alaska, Brazil, Denmark? :O
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

Why would you want to seem sexist :headscratch

I don't get it. Silly Eskimo.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

goodsy isn't an eskimo. D:

She's not brown enough.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

You sir, are a riot. I have never laughed so hard. Now go kill me a seal.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

YOU STOLE MY BUCKET D:
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top