Re: desu, a green frog? No, a blue moderator! amidoingitrite
THat's not my bucket!
It was bigger and bluer!
THat's not my bucket!
It was bigger and bluer!

the new maracas.
>>>>>>>> old maracas >>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> old maracas >>>>>>>>
![]()
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>
>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> 

Your fetish acting about again?I than- WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR AVATAR?! Looks so young. X_x So weird. X_x
clearly is one of the best smileys here. It delivers a message whilst not being irritating or excessive.

You're right, it's not as horrible as the old one.The new maracas smiley is not on par with the old one...
What message does it send: I like tea cookies?Your fetish acting about again?
@kaitclearly is one of the best smileys here. It delivers a message whilst not being irritating or excessive.

It's not even close. It shames the name maracas.The new maracas smiley is not on par with the old one...
My new thread titleNo, your sarcasm is useless on me.
The message is clear >,> "I have Parkinsons but I don't care because this chicken is awesome"
