Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.
If it tasted goooood
If it tasted goooood



How do you know I'm homosexual? First-hand experience?I do not. We now know Gary is homosexual and has no chance with c_k at all.






Hot dogs look big and scary.



I approve of this.I've had one before. Maybe not the super-authentic one you'd get in Chicago, but it wasn't missing anything.It's delicious, trust me.
![]()
No one else knows that they have a smiley named after them until they're made....Why does no o one tell me about smileys in my name?
He's lucky. I can't have a smiley named after me. Kishi stole my name for a lame move by a lame character and it somehow got an avyNo one else knows that they have a smiley named after them until they're made....

They do. In most cases they request for it.I've had one before. Maybe not the super-authentic one you'd get in Chicago, but it wasn't missing anything.
No one else knows that they have a smiley named after them until they're made....