High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

me gusta may as well have been made in honor of M3J. :m3j has been my reaction to many, many things he has said.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

me gusta may as well have been made in honor of M3J. :m3j has been my reaction to many, many things he has said.
:fail

You're complimenting him

It's the Me Gusta guy from the Rage Comics.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/y-u-no-guy

He's my favorite since it's from Gantz and Milly really does talk like that :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I only talk like that because of the meme. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I only talk like that because of the meme. :oh
What a glorious cop-out :rofl
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

notrly... isn't it obvious that I talked like that because I was mimicking the meme? I mean, I did start waay after the meme came out, no?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Well. me gusta is used to respond to awkward and/or disgusting comments. He frequently makes awkward and/or disgusting comments. He also looks like :m3j in real life. So it's only natural I thought :m3j was based on him.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

notrly... isn't it obvious that I talked like that because I was mimicking the meme? I mean, I did start waay after the meme came out, no?
Not really. It isn't/wasn't a very popular meme in the first place, so no it's not obvious at all. Plus, your grammar is like it, not necessarily the spelling.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Oh. I call that the Lazy Hood Style grammar. I can certainly "grammar" better than what you see, but yeeeeah, no.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Oh. I call that the Lazy Hood Style grammar. I can certainly "grammar" better than what you see, but yeeeeah, no.
Changin' ur storeee? :problem
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Notrly. I said this like, long ago.

I may not be perfect with my grammar, but it is usually better than what you see on IRC.


Derptardlosersmellybutt. :pwnge
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

The level of intelligence in this conversation is astounding.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Notrly. I said this like, long ago.

I may not be perfect with my grammar, but it is usually better than what you see on IRC.


Derptardlosersmellybutt. :pwnge
No, you're changing your story as far as why you're like the Y U NO? guy. But denial is a stage of grief :m3j

The level of intelligence in this conversation is astounding.
I know right? :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

The level of intelligence in this conversation is astounding.
Blame Gary for bringing in memes.

No, you're changing your story as far as why you're like the Y U NO? guy. But denial is a stage of grief :m3j
No I'm not. It's obvious I copied the "Y U NO?" guy. :fail

I've started that like, few months ago.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Are you implying the Y U No Guy copied you? :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Wut?

The other way around.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Oh.

It would have been a lot funnier if you claimed the 'Y U No" guy was imitating you. Can we pretend?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Oh.

It would have been a lot funnier if you claimed the 'Y U No" guy was imitating you. Can we pretend?
It'd be oddly reminiscent :derp



...wait :shifty



DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN

:cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

y u no circlejerk me?!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

y u no circlejerk me?!
Hard to do it alone :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

y u no join me?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top