High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

he can dothe talking, you can do the playing? :o

He is. He poops more on parties than babies poop in their diaper. :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

What do you mean?

Umm... that's a lovely analogy
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

He does the talking for co-op while you play?

But you get the gist of how much of a party pooper he is. :(

I really wanna do something while in PA before going home, though. :(
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Saw you on that game show last night Milly
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Oh, we don't have a headset so we won't have to interact with some of the idiotic people playing.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Oh, good. As long as they don't find out you're a female, it's all good, kinda. Hopefully you don't depend on them or anything as people can be unreliable. D:
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Cute otototo-chan? ._. Ever seen a picture of me? Adult me is anything but cute. ._.

Dunno, could have been Icy or you. I know one was yukihime. And you can't technically adopt me without making me your son or something, sooooo. :x

It's easy to, lulz. goodsy and Kait are my grandparents, you and yukihime apparently are my older sisters, Gary's my older brother, c_k and koen are my grandparents too, and...

wtf?

I need to stop going MH so much. :notrust
I have. :) Don't be so pessimistic about yourself, haha~ And there is an excessive 'to' there.

Why not? I'll just say that you're my long lost little brother, made the appropriate letters, stole your fingerprint or something like that, then done. Right? :oh

Hold on a sec. You have grandparents but no parents. :oh

Your dad rarely takes her out just because she wants to go out? Since you like being an idiot, have you ever sought to annoy her?

fight stubbornness back with stubbornness! Return katon no jutsu with another katon no jutsu, like Itachi vs. Sasuke! ROWAWRWRHARHARHAWHAWR

:worrybunny
No. Because my dad is busy, and because driving her around this capital city of Indonesia which is just too crowded and traffic jams everywhere is something my dad dislikes. :|

Two stubborn people in a family is enough, Milly. I won't be able to stand living with them with four stubborn heads. :fail

No one. the world is turning bad anyway, no point in trying to do anything. Just stab people and join in the fun! \o/

Pfft, not dangerous at all if you know how to manage it. *drums on neechan's head*
*pokes on ototo-kun's head* No drumming on nee-chan's head. :mad
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I have. :) Don't be so pessimistic about yourself, haha~ And there is an excessive 'to' there.

Why not? I'll just say that you're my long lost little brother, made the appropriate letters, stole your fingerprint or something like that, then done. Right? :oh

Hold on a sec. You have grandparents but no parents. :oh
Meh, just what I think about myself. And "to"? Wut?

How is that possible? ._.

My mother left. T_T This site, technically, soo. She be eni. Not sure about father, not sure if I want one. :| Maybe except for -

HEY, STOP IT! :mad



No. Because my dad is busy, and because driving her around this capital city of Indonesia which is just too crowded and traffic jams everywhere is something my dad dislikes. :|

Two stubborn people in a family is enough, Milly. I won't be able to stand living with them with four stubborn heads. :fail

*pokes on ototo-kun's head* No drumming on nee-chan's head. :mad
I can't blame your dad. I hate it too. :< Does he speed a lot or is he just that impatient?

You need to be stubborn is what I meant though.

Why not? D: *drums on nee-chan's head again*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Stop drumming phio's head, Milly. She doesn't like it. :notrust
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Just stopping by to say and…mmm…I don’t know why but the first part of your thread title always reminds of him…but then I read the rest and I think of him. So now I wonder…what gnomes are your thread title referring to?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

riki, I'm a rebel. It's just how we roll. :hip

Hi desty and welcome to my thread! ^^ You're always welcome here any time you want. :)

Um, gnomes from a game that Kait, goodsy, xi0, and I play. http://blight.ironhelmet.com/
Needed to send my gnomes somewhere, and I decided to be randomly disturbing, so I said that on IRC. It was more funny, so I was all sadface. :<

Speaking of which, join IRC more, you and riki!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Meh, just what I think about myself. And "to"? Wut?

How is that possible? ._.

My mother left. T_T This site, technically, soo. She be eni. Not sure about father, not sure if I want one. :| Maybe except for -

HEY, STOP IT! :mad
You wrote "otototochan" there. While the correct one is "ototochan". So you put too much 'to'. ;)

Of course it is possible. Poking the right person and giving the right money would do it. *sigh* It's not that I like doing such things, but the process of certain things sucks here that everyone would just depend on money.

Aww, why not father? :worrybunny Your mother would be lonely.

Stop what? :oh

I can't blame your dad. I hate it too. :< Does he speed a lot or is he just that impatient?

You need to be stubborn is what I meant though.

Why not? D: *drums on nee-chan's head again*
Everyone hates that kind of streets and traffic jams. =___= And he is just that impatient; that's his nature self. ^^"

Yeah, and so I said if there are four stubborn heads inside this house... I'm worried. >__<

Why not? Because drumming on someone's head means you want someone to drum on your head. *drums on ototo-kun's head with super big drum sticks*

Stop drumming phio's head, Milly. She doesn't like it. :notrust
You know me so weeeellll~ :crying :3c

Speaking of which, join IRC more, you and riki!
I think I haven't seen you on IRC yet this far. ...Not that I go online there very often though. :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

You wrote "otototochan" there. While the correct one is "ototochan". So you put too much 'to'. ;)

Of course it is possible. Poking the right person and giving the right money would do it. *sigh* It's not that I like doing such things, but the process of certain things sucks here that everyone would just depend on money.
Oh right. I did it for the lulz though. :>

Oh, right. Everyone depends on the money though. It's about who you know and how much you have almost everywhere.

Aww, why not father? :worrybunny Your mother would be lonely.

Stop what? :oh
Stop making me do MH family tree! :yelling


Everyone hates that kind of streets and traffic jams. =___= And he is just that impatient; that's his nature self. ^^"

Yeah, and so I said if there are four stubborn heads inside this house... I'm worried. >__<

Why not? Because drumming on someone's head means you want someone to drum on your head. *drums on ototo-kun's head with super big drum sticks*
Impatience ftw. Are there constant traffic jams where you live?

Four? Wut?

No, that's a lie! *drums on neechan's head with riki's PS3 and Wii controller"


I think I haven't seen you on IRC yet this far. ...Not that I go online there very often though. :p
When do/did you go on? Go on around 7PM EST, which woudl probably be morning in your time, like 7AM?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Hey Caramel,

How's your prep for London coming along?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Oh right. I did it for the lulz though. :>

Oh, right. Everyone depends on the money though. It's about who you know and how much you have almost everywhere.
So true.
Actually when you have everything ready according to the requirements, it's not that bad. But people are too lazy and those at the offices are taking too much through each step that it would have been better if we pay and use someone with greater power to take care of it.

Stop making me do MH family tree! :yelling
Why not? But okay. :oh

Impatience ftw. Are there constant traffic jams where you live?

Four? Wut?

No, that's a lie! *drums on neechan's head with riki's PS3 and Wii controller"
Ugh. Perfectly constant, not really; but the streets are crowded almost every hour of the day (except midnight, maybe). And there are lots of traffic jams spots. If my dad wants to take my sis around, he would have to go through some of those spots. You can imagine it yourself how impatient he would have been.

Four: my parents, my sis, and I. :oh Whatever, just drop this topic.

How can you say it's a lie while you actually do it? *snaps the controllers from ototo-kun then drums on his head with the controllers... then realizes that the controllers belong to riki so she returns it*
*picks the drum sticks again then continue drumming*

When do/did you go on? Go on around 7PM EST, which woudl probably be morning in your time, like 7AM?
7AM? I'm still walking around the palace at the clouds at such hour. :fail
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Stop stealing my game controllers, Milly! I need them to play my games! :yelling

[sizept=1]Though my Wii is gathering dust right now...[/sizept]
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Hey Caramel,

How's your prep for London coming along?
I got the tickets. :derp
I... need to start getting ready! :derp Apart from the tickets, I ain't ready. X_x

So true.
Actually when you have everything ready according to the requirements, it's not that bad. But people are too lazy and those at the offices are taking too much through each step that it would have been better if we pay and use someone with greater power to take care of it.
not necessarily as someone with greater power can abuse it and give preferences to the ones that they know or prefer over the ones that would do a better job. People need to realize that laziness gets them nowhere and in the end screws them over.



Why not? But okay. :oh



Ugh. Perfectly constant, not really; but the streets are crowded almost every hour of the day (except midnight, maybe). And there are lots of traffic jams spots. If my dad wants to take my sis around, he would have to go through some of those spots. You can imagine it yourself how impatient he would have been.

Four: my parents, my sis, and I. :oh Whatever, just drop this topic.
Because, I am not MH otaku like you! :yelling

Why not get a motorcycle or bike? Who's the oldest btw, you or your sister?

Drop it like hot potato? :derp

How can you say it's a lie while you actually do it? *snaps the controllers from ototo-kun then drums on his head with the controllers... then realizes that the controllers belong to riki so she returns it*
*picks the drum sticks again then continue drumming*
Where did I do that?! You did it first!

*takes back riki's controllers and continues drumming on phiphi's head again*



7AM? I'm still walking around the palace at the clouds at such hour. :fail
lrn2wakeupearly :oh

Stop stealing my game controllers, Milly! I need them to play my games! :yelling

[sizept=1]Though my Wii is gathering dust right now...[/sizept]
But music is more important than games! Share! :mad

[sizept=1]trololo[/sizept]
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Why don't you use your own PS3 controllers?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I got the tickets. :derp
I... need to start getting ready! :derp Apart from the tickets, I ain't ready. X_x
:facepalm Hurry up you douche and get ready! :yelling
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top