High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Why don't you use your own PS3 controllers?
Already broke one, not keen to break the other. It's damaged as it is. :sweat

:facepalm Hurry up you douche and get ready! :yelling
I HAVE UNTIL THE 14th!


:yelling
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

not necessarily as someone with greater power can abuse it and give preferences to the ones that they know or prefer over the ones that would do a better job. People need to realize that laziness gets them nowhere and in the end screws them over.
Or prefer over the ones who offer greater sum of money. =___= It's just too depressing. Going either way ensures nothing.

Because, I am not MH otaku like you! :yelling

Why not get a motorcycle or bike? Who's the oldest btw, you or your sister?

Drop it like hot potato? :derp
Me? MH otaku? :oh *looks at Milly's total posts* See that? :3c

My sis can't get on a motorcycle or bike! She moves too much and will fall. =___= And she's older than me, 5 years older. :)

No, drop it like you drop a scoop of ice cream. *unrelated* :derp

Where did I do that?! You did it first!

*takes back riki's controllers and continues drumming on phiphi's head again*
Who started first? :yelling *casts a magic spell to make riki's controllers disappear, then casts a spell on the drum sticks to keep drumming on Milly's head*

Or we can both assault riki's head. :derp

lrn2wakeupearly :oh
I. hate. the days. when I have. to. wake up. early.
That's why college days is a super torture for me. =___=
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Or prefer over the ones who offer greater sum of money. =___= It's just too depressing. Going either way ensures nothing.

Me? MH otaku? :oh *looks at Milly's total posts* See that? :3c
Bitch until they change something? I doubt they'd stick to something that could get them in trouble as it means losing money.

Someone hacked my account and posted in my absence. :oh

My sis can't get on a motorcycle or bike! She moves too much and will fall. =___= And she's older than me, 5 years older. :)

No, drop it like you drop a scoop of ice cream. *unrelated* :derp
Tie her down to a bike and you or someone else take her, then? Oh, so you're the youngfag in your family?

Evil. Wait, what flavor?



Who started first? :yelling *casts a magic spell to make riki's controllers disappear, then casts a spell on the drum sticks to keep drumming on Milly's head*

Or we can both assault riki's head. :derp

I. hate. the days. when I have. to. wake up. early.
That's why college days is a super torture for me. =___=
*summons the controllers and hits riki and neechan's head*

Same here. When do you usually sleep?
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Milly you shouldnt lie about liking Loli girls~
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

You shouldn't project your love for lolis on me.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Bitch until they change something? I doubt they'd stick to something that could get them in trouble as it means losing money.

Someone hacked my account and posted in my absence. :oh
Yeah, true.

I think I know that someone. He's named Molly, your twin. :)

Tie her down to a bike and you or someone else take her, then? Oh, so you're the youngfag in your family?

Evil. Wait, what flavor?
:oh Thanks for the suggestion, Milly. "oh And yep, me the youngest. :3 Thus being allowed to act stupid a bit more than the others, but still... XD

Flavor? I guess it's strawberry since I don't really like it. :|

*summons the controllers and hits riki and neechan's head*

Same here. When do you usually sleep?
*casts another spell to stop the controllers from hitting my head... but not on riki's :p*

Because this is holidays, I usually sleep at least 0.30 AM. Mostly 1 AM, sometimes 2 AM. :3 But on college days, unless I have very urgent works to do, I'd go to sleep around 10.30 or 11 PM. I wonder what is your time zone, since mine is GMT+7.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Some friend you are, phio. :scry
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Ehe. :3 But I'll buy a new controller, since I believe Milly's power would have destroyed it, okay? But in return... :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Yeah, true.

I think I know that someone. He's named Molly, your twin. :)
Wut? I got no twin, stop smoking dat crack pipe.


:oh Thanks for the suggestion, Milly. "oh And yep, me the youngest. :3 Thus being allowed to act stupid a bit more than the others, but still... XD

Flavor? I guess it's strawberry since I don't really like it. :|
Try it out. -.- Acting stupid ftw! \o/

Oh. Heathen. LOVE BLUE RASPBERRY! :yelling



*casts another spell to stop the controllers from hitting my head... but not on riki's :p*

Because this is holidays, I usually sleep at least 0.30 AM. Mostly 1 AM, sometimes 2 AM. :3 But on college days, unless I have very urgent works to do, I'd go to sleep around 10.30 or 11 PM. I wonder what is your time zone, since mine is GMT+7.
*undoes the spell*

Oh, you should be able to wake up early, then. I think it's GMT-4, it's 2:39PM right now, or 1439.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Wut? I got no twin, stop smoking dat crack pipe.
I'm not smoking. I just have brilliant imagination and more sense. :hee

Oh. Heathen. LOVE BLUE RASPBERRY! :yelling
Blue raspberry? I've never tried any ice cream with that flavor. Either it's not popular here or I've just never heard of such. Blue raspberry =/= blueberry, right?

Chocolate is the best flavor in the world~

*undoes the spell*

Oh, you should be able to wake up early, then. I think it's GMT-4, it's 2:39PM right now, or 1439.
Hmm. We're almost 12 hours apart, me being faster. At the moment you wrote that post, it's past midnight for me. XD Sometimes you go online quite early, right? I guess I'll try to log in here and at IRC around that hour. :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Your imagination is as bad as spoiled cheese. :-_-

I think it's Italian ice, not ice cream, that has blue raspberry flavor, which is different from blueberry.

Eww, chocolate. Not sweet enough and too bitter. I am not bitter enough to like chocolate. :-_-

So we're like, ten hours apart? It was 2:39PM for me, so past midnight = 12:39AM for you?

Early for you or for me? I was about to "pffffffffffffffft" at quite early since I almost always find it impossible to wake up before 9 or get out of my bed. D: Sleeping late ftw? As I write this Dear Jane letter, it is 3:06AM.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

No one ever complained about my imagination. :-_- I guess we're not on the same level then. :hee

Italian ice =/= ice cream? :oh

Bitter chocolate? Maybe it's the bitter dark chocolate which you dislike. I don't particularly like dark chocolate as well. There are lots of better chocolate out there, y'know. :-_-

No, we're 11 hours apart. 2:39PM for you was 1:39AM for me.
I meant for you on your previous post. It was still 2:39PM for you, and I think I've seen you online even before that hour, so I considered that 'early'. During holidays I even considered 11PM or 12AM 'early'. :P And it's 2:06PM at the moment for me.

/random: I wonder if you often make that face like that face on your avatar. :p Can't you pick a more cheerful avatar, dear Milly? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Because no one is brilliant enough to envision more. I'm on a higher level than you, hence why I complained. :3c

Blue raspberry =/= blueberry (I think xi0 said blue raspberry is more intense version of blueberry?)

Italian ice =/= ice cream

Like chocolate milk and Kit Kats? :derp I've had tons of chocolate, don't like most of 'em. More overrated than smoking.

Oh. That's interesting to know. :hurr

Oh, that's usually when I'm at work or when I'm at home and have nothing to do while waiting for something. :| I actually don't consider 4AM late like majority of the people that I know do. D:

I don't think so. I either make an annoyed look, bored look (my default), smile look, or laughing look. D: Naruto looked badass in that cover panel, hence why I wanted it. D:
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Urk. Okay. Looks like you're really on higher level than me, indeed. :(

Kit Kat is a brand, right? :XD Hmm, personally I don't really think they're overrated. I do love Kit Kats. I do love milk chocolate. Chocolate is especially awesome when dealt with milk. Do you not like sweet things?

Ah, you can online from work? I wish I could say "I'm online from class." :zomg
It depends on your time schedule, indeed. I'd consider that very late. XD How long do you sleep everyday?

Why not happy look as your default? :( But I can understand why you love the badass-ness of Naruto there. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Somebody say chocolate? :cheez
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Yep, and somebody said he dislikes chocolate. :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

What!? I hate that person! :crying

Who was it? :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Why don't you guess, goldb? :cheez
Meanwhile, here, I share you my Kit Kat with dark chocolate. Anyone else wants? I don't particularly like dark chocolate so I don't mind sharing it. <3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Urk. Okay. Looks like you're really on higher level than me, indeed. :(

Kit Kat is a brand, right? :XD Hmm, personally I don't really think they're overrated. I do love Kit Kats. I do love milk chocolate. Chocolate is especially awesome when dealt with milk. Do you not like sweet things?

Ah, you can online from work? I wish I could say "I'm online from class." :zomg
It depends on your time schedule, indeed. I'd consider that very late. XD How long do you sleep everyday?

Why not happy look as your default? :( But I can understand why you love the badass-ness of Naruto there. :hurr
:hurr

No, it's the name. Kit Kat is Naruto, published by Shonen Jump. The brand would be Hershey's, I think? I like some sweet things, but not overly sweet. I got tired of it since I ate so much sweets when I was younger that I'm shocked I don't have diabetes yet.

I can. We have a computer because a friend set up his shop in the store, sooo I sneak on. I can be online from class too because i'm sneaky and awesome. :3c I sleep like six to seven hours, depending. From 3 or 4AM to 9-11AM. You?

Because I'm not happy. I'm always bored. Plus, happy is boring. Anguished is more fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top