High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Nope. That was my last trip with airplane until today. Busy with college so there isn't a need for me to go somewhere by plane. XD

Flying with Indiana Jones, who have never flied before? :o :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Really? :o

You miss something fun, goldb, haha~ But glad to know you're getting braver. Why are you afraid of it in the first place?

:rofl
I'm not afraid, I just get quite uncomfortable that's all, I dunno why :s maybe it's cos I haven't flown much; just a handful of times. But it is quite nice looking down and seeing how the world looks from up there and the clouds, especially on a day with lovely sunny weather.

goldb, you should fly with Indiana Jones. :derp
Indiana Jones? :confused
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

He's had an Indiana Jones fetish going on now for a couple weeks :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

The whip? :derp

:ck
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Nope. That was my last trip with airplane until today. Busy with college so there isn't a need for me to go somewhere by plane. XD

Flying with Indiana Jones, who have never flied before? :o :XD
When are you free, then? :o

Indy has flown before, he's just never flown a plane. :oh

I'm not afraid, I just get quite uncomfortable that's all, I dunno why :s maybe it's cos I haven't flown much; just a handful of times. But it is quite nice looking down and seeing how the world looks from up there and the clouds, especially on a day with lovely sunny weather.



Indiana Jones? :confused
:gigglebunny Stop being uncomfortable with planes, apart from the seats.

Yeah, Indiana Jones. Haven't seen the second movie where the pilot abandons plane? Or the third one where he and his dad are flying a plane?

He's had an Indiana Jones fetish going on now for a couple weeks :derp
You Nazi, give me back my book and map! :yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I've never seen Indiana Jones fully :ninja
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Wha... wha?


WHAT?


WHY?! :yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

:wtf

Dunno...

But Ive the last one and I'm getting the trilogy now :thumbs. As soon as I get them, I won't feel weird :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

If you don't like 'em, you're a weird chocolate boy, man.

It's an adventure of a lifetime! INDIANA JONES! DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!





































:derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I hope you're not upselling it too much, I'd hate to be one of them dudes that hate a really popular film :worrybunny...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

It's differences of opinions, I guess.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

How's London so far?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Regarding the hugging convo from 1-2 pages back:

1) Gary hugged me first
2) I hugged Milly after that
3) He did lick me (actually, he missed my face and got my hair :XD) and he did warn me first, though I didn't believe he'd actually do it. :p
4) Yes, goldb, I'm very huggable :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

How's London so far?
Fun, although a bit tiring due to walking. I like the temperature too, and the smell of olden times andthe feel and look of it.

Pics are up on Facebook.

Regarding the hugging convo from 1-2 pages back:

1) Gary hugged me first
2) I hugged Milly after that
3) He did lick me (actually, he missed my face and got my hair :XD) and he did warn me first, though I didn't believe he'd actually do it. :p
4) Yes, goldb, I'm very huggable :3
Your hair tasted shampoo-y. Which is sucky because shampoos smell good, but taste sooo totally different.

And now you know that I'm usually a man of my word. :hurr
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I very jelly. I also mad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Someday, Blai. Someday! :shakefist

:hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top