Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi
What's up?
Anyway, are you going to fix your sig?
What's up?
Anyway, are you going to fix your sig?

Sounds fun. That reminds me that I have a friend request from someone and I need to add her.Nothing much, just school and making friends on a social networking site. \o/ You?



Yeah, but then I take better care of my car.
According to our mechanic, hers looks like she was in a war zone.![]()



It must be an ironic commentary on the cult of personality signatures fosterCertain charm?...as in it makes you look inept?![]()

Yeah, clearly it's a prime example of one of his famous adroit, subversive social commentariesIt must be an ironic commentary on the cult of personality signatures foster![]()


Deny it, and then send her a troll picture. :>Sounds fun. That reminds me that I have a friend request from someone and I need to add her.
I'm going to Cincy today. My sister's car broke down so my parents are going to give her mine since mine is in good condition and we're going to buy a new one for me.
Certain charm?...as in it makes you look inept?![]()



WHAT DID I DO, NEECHAN?! T_TWhat is happening here?
/me kicks ototo-chan
Oh. Why there?
Um, you did nothing?WHAT DID I DO, NEECHAN?! T_T
/me bites neechan



Weird. They probably suck at driving, then. I never had horrible issues with my car and I tend to drive like a maniac.We're not interested in the Nissan. One of my mom's friends got one and he had car issues. Then one of my neighbors had one but she always had car issues as well so she got another car brand. :/
Then why u hittin me?Um, you did nothing?
By the way, have you eaten pizza lately?![]()

That's nice and sporty. The new Kia's do look a lot better than what they used to. Kind of reminds me of the new Ford Focus
PredictableThat looks... small and boring. Get Nissan Altima or Maxima! VROOM VROOM!

Really? Do you know what models they owned? My dad has owned three Nissan's (240SX, Altima, Murano) and they've never had any major issues.We're not interested in the Nissan. One of my mom's friends got one and he had car issues. Then one of my neighbors had one but she always had car issues as well so she got another car brand. :/
