High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Corrected:
She doesn't seem against the idea really...

...and when I say "doesn't seem against" I mean she isn't completely disturbed by the idea :hee
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Asa is just too simple-minded to tie the knots or weigh the implications of the supposed pairing /Einstein Mode Off
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Asa is just too simple-minded to tie the knots or weigh the implications of the supposed pairing /Einstein Mode Off
...simple-minded? :gwah
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

SImple-minded = innocent. Don't try to make it sound bad :-_-...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

SImple-minded = innocent. Don't try to make it sound bad :-_-...
Erm...well simpleminded doesn't mean innocent. I assumed you meant something like that but...yeah :sweat
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Happy Thanksgiving, Milly!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Well, he has Asarii...but it lacks that wow-factor :pleased
Even that was forced upon him. The reasoning behind the pairing was sound though, none of the maliciousness that normally guide Milly pairings.

Asa is just too simple-minded to tie the knots or weigh the implications of the supposed pairing /Einstein Mode Off
SImple-minded = innocent. Don't try to make it sound bad :-_-...
Naive is the word you are looking for, though I would not describe Asa that way. She probably accepts the pairing out of kindness rather than naivety.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Corrected:
As mentioned above, Sari has not said no to the pairing.

Plus, the pairing was never my idea. I accepted it mainly because Sari's cool and to get out of yaoi pairing that Kait threatened me with if I didn't accept the pairing.


He still yaoi paired me. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, AND I WANT IT NOW!

Happy Thanksgiving, Milly!
Happy Thankyougiving, riki chiki! :blai
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

riki chiki? Cute!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

As mentioned above, Sari has not said no to the pairing.

Plus, the pairing was never my idea. I accepted it mainly because Sari's cool and to get out of yaoi pairing that Kait threatened me with if I didn't accept the pairing.


He still yaoi paired me. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, AND I WANT IT NOW!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

You'd want me in your car, you weird midget.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

You'd want me in your car, you weird midget.
You'd want me in your car, you sexy admin.

fixed that for you. Your welcome.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

No, weird midget makes sense here, not sexy admin.


Delusions of grandeur, hmm? HMM?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

No. If anything I am humble. Sexy is an understatement.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Naive is the word you are looking for, though I would not describe Asa that way. She probably accepts the pairing out of kindness rather than naivety.
I wanted to avoid using Naive. Ah Kindness sounds more appropriate or perhaps pity :cookiestare. I withdraw my previous statement about simple-minded.

As mentioned above, Sari has not said no to the pairing.

Plus, the pairing was never my idea. I accepted it mainly because Sari's cool and to get out of yaoi pairing that Kait threatened me with if I didn't accept the pairing.


He still yaoi paired me. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, AND I WANT IT NOW!
Hmmm...:coolstory
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Pity sounds better, that is exactly how I would describe it.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

This is where Milly get all his ice cream :toc

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Yep, I certainly get ice cream from you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top