High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Nervous as fuck and dressed up to give presentation today. And then I have another presentation tomorrow, that I haven't even started on yet.
What'd you wear? I'm guessing dark colors. Did you already get your new dress pants? :p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

What kind of presentations are we talking about?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

What'd you wear? I'm guessing dark colors. Did you already get your new dress pants? :p
White striped shirt with navy blue stripes and black pants. Didn't get my new pants yet. :<

I think I did bad. Felt like I talked too quickly and incoherently.

What kind of presentations are we talking about?
Groups talk about country, their industry, and whether they should invest or not. We did tourism for Qatar.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Sounds interesting. So we're talking about presentations for the rest of the class here, or for the teachers only? I'd be interested in a presentation about Qatar's tourism. What's your next presentation about?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

in front of the class, which is about at least 30 people.

Um, I dunno, I gotta start on that when I get home. :x Shouldn't be hard though, less than 20 people, methinks.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

You could always make a presentation about tourism in another country e.g. Greece, which is quite interesting as they're having trouble with tourism declining in Greece, when they desperately need investment, advertisement and interest in their country to help their economy.

Good luck either way.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Burn in hell for that, you heathen. :-_-
You don't mean that :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I do.

And thanks.

And the presentation went well, apparently.


And this is what I wore: click
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Emphasis on "wore" :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I hate dressing up.


and I bought two mre jeans today. \o/
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Y U NO POST NUDEZ
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

CUZ I DUTCH OVENED MYSELF D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

What did you buy?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

What did you buy?
An orphan, on the black market.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

and I bought two mre jeans today. \o/
What are mre jeans? Is that a brand?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Kaiten, you're being a rascal :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Liz Clairborne and forgot the other. \o/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top