High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:moon
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I had no idea they were even making a new Underworld movie, and suddenly it's in the theatres. You must be quite happy, Kate in leather is a winning combinations. I know I'm going to download it when it comes out in Bluray rip at least :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Kate makes me blow my loads.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Now that's a REAL movie...fuck Underworld, see Gran Torino :nod

(After you blow your loads to Kate Milly)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I watched Unforgiven for the first time in ages a few nights ago. And stop talking about Milly and his loads lest I get an image :bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Good movie. High Plains Drifter is another underrated one of his.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You guys are jealous I can blow loads.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Good movie. High Plains Drifter is another underrated one of his.
High Plains Drifter is very good, one of the first movie he directed. Hang 'em High is another good, underrated Clint Eastwood western.

Unforgiven is good, I mean it has Clint Eastwood, so it's gotta be good? Right? RIGHT? Deshou?
Of course it is good :hee

You guys are jealous I can blow loads.
Congratulations on finally hitting puberty!

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Conan O'Brien is funny on Twitter. So is Stephen Colbert.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I actually meant to say Pale Rider...I always get that and High Plans Drifter confused. Both are really underrated though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top