Hiruma youichi fanart | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hiruma youichi fanart

hippori

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hello everyone^^ Eyeshield 21 is my most faverite manga ever.But I've never found any forum discussing about ES21 in major,so I'm so glad to find this placeTT^TT

I like to draw ES21 fanart,especially Hiruma.But most are slash,so it might not good to post it here so I wil start with My old artwork of Hiruma youichi,enjoy!

feel free to give me any comment!. Or anything you want to chat about this series are alway welcomed as well.If you are Y-girl please drop by to tell me who's your faverite pairng ne,we might have a same taste LOL

One more reason I register here because I like a goal of this board to share help to each other.So if anything I can help you with fanart like you love any ES character but it not possible to find any of its,we can discuss about that and I would draw something for you,but it might be just a sketch beacuase I'm quit busy lately,still I would love to have some relaxing activity.It would be my practicing at the same time lol

I'm a newbie here,so I hope I didn't do anything wrong:tem
and sorry about my english,if it's hard to understandTT^TT

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Ooh, looks really great =D I especially like how the shadows are done, this is one great work :thumbs

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
beautifully done...

OS.Hoshi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Guatemala
SWEET! =D We're always glad to have more Es21 fans participating!!! ^__^ I love Yoichi Hiruma way too much!! But I'm no yaoi fan ^^; I can stand some shounen ai, but just "light." Afterall, I'm a girl & I like guys. I like seeing guys together as friends, being all "cute" in their own way XD

Btw, did you make the picture in your avartar? O.o The coloring is so good!! I want to color like that! >.< Mind sharing tips? 83 the coloring is also very nice in the fanart. He looks so calm! *-*

O, btw, if ya ever want to discuss Es21 outside fanart, you're invited to the DHS Locker Room, where we can discuss anything else Es21-related, as long as it's not spoilerish XD There's even The Hiruma Thread! =D I'm always happy to have someone to discuss with there! *3

Be seeing ya! & keep submitting!

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Oh, yummy XD

As I've stated on your dA, yay for your Hiruma fanarts! :D

hippori

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
SWEET! =D We're always glad to have more Es21 fans participating!!! ^__^ I love Yoichi Hiruma way too much!! But I'm no yaoi fan ^^; I can stand some shounen ai, but just "light." Afterall, I'm a girl & I like guys. I like seeing guys together as friends, being all "cute" in their own way XD

Btw, did you make the picture in your avartar? O.o The coloring is so good!! I want to color like that! >.< Mind sharing tips? 83 the coloring is also very nice in the fanart. He looks so calm! *-*

O, btw, if ya ever want to discuss Es21 outside fanart, you're invited to the DHS Locker Room, where we can discuss anything else Es21-related, as long as it's not spoilerish XD There's even The Hiruma Thread! =D I'm always happy to have someone to discuss with there! *3

Be seeing ya! & keep submitting!
Thank you for your invite^^I just drop by and wow many thread in there,I'm surely participate sometimesXD

Yeah^^I colored that,full pic on my DS account ne.I don't mind sharing a tips lol but as other CG artist I don't know how to start when it comes to explaining how do I color so if you have any question I would gladly help as much as I could.

haha I understand,in fact I love seeing Masashi Hiruma and Kurita in thier freindship way with non yaou intention as wellXD

and your sig is yummy,I put this one on my msn pic as well hehe

Oh, yummy XD

As I've stated on your dA, yay for your Hiruma fanarts! :D

YAY for you too\>w</ Thank you for visit my DA pagesXD

beautifully done...
Thank you^^

Ooh, looks really great =D I especially like how the shadows are done, this is one great work :thumbs
Thank you so much*bow*

Last edited: