Discussion - Hottest guy/girl in Nnt | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hottest guy/girl in Nnt

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
This manga is filled with fanservice and whatnot, so I thought that maybe we could discuss who's the hottest guy and girl in NnT
By hot I mean handsome but it can also be cute, depends on each person's taste.
Ladies first.
For me the hottest girl in NnT gotta be...Merlin
I understand why Escanor is so taken by her. Yeah she dresses provocatively, but I find that she has the best looks, even when she's angry she still looks beautiful

Next I would say I like Diane's looks, she's more cute than beautiful, but overall I like her appearance, in both her human sized form and as a giant. Plus chibi Diane is so cute^^

So cute :wtf

And last I think it should be Elizabeth, and Gelda since they have a pretty similar body type.
Then again this manga doesn't have that many girl characters to chose from.

As for the guys, in before I was more of a fan of Ban's looks, before some of the other characters got introduced, but still I think he's one of the hottest guys in Nnt, but now he only comes third in my book, with me having a preference for his long hair version. Estarossa comes close actually, I always preferred the "Meliodas" from the poster :fan

In second place I think I'm gonna go with Escanor :derp. No but seriously he is handsome, of course not in his skinny form. His buffed form gets too buffed, or maybe it's just the way Nakaba draws him that isn't very proportional.

Simply hot

And the absolutely hottest guy for me it's gotta be Hendrickson. He's too damn good looking, as seen in last chapter.I prefer his slimmer goatee version over the more buffed one, but even in the flashbacks he looks good with his old haircut :fan.

That new outfit :gaw

So these are my favorite, what are yours?And remember this thread is mostly for giggles.Don't take it too seriously :D

Last edited:

Incognitop

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
For Females it's gotta go like this

1) Merlin.

The Queen of Thirst. Thirst Incarnate. No more needs to be said.

2) Female Ban.

It's just too much.

3) Jericho.

Generating Thirst. Just outclassed by Merlin in almost every way unfortunately.

The guys are a bit tougher. But here goes.

1) Gowther.

Gowther is love. Gowther is life. Bask in his shinyness.

2) Escanor's Wanted poster.

The mystery! The intrigue! Also I find the fact that if you were to put the words "I will ****ing murder you" right below the poster, it fits very well.

3) Dreyfus

Dat Facial Hair. Not on Hendricksen's level. But I can't include Hendricksen cuz Lola's analysis already covers everything I needed to say.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Female

1. My waifu Merlin is obviously first, Nakaba agrees

:XD.

2.Diane, even better with her hair down.

3.Proto Elizabeth.

4.Cenette.

5.Margaret.

6.Liz.

Elaine is not hot but she is certainly among the cutest :blush.

Male

1.Estarossa.

2.Escanor during the day.

3.Gowther.

4.Hendrickson (the older one for the same reason as lola, must be the goatee :XD).

5.Ban.

6.Slader.

7.Death Pierce.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Girls:
1.) Merlin

No words needed.

2.) Diane

:wtf

Oho! Mel can't focus. Who would? :cheez

3.) Ass Demon Lady

"...taking it from the ass" you said? :hurr

4.) Jericho

How cute

She's a..screamer? :derp

Lol. There are some others but that's all I have for now.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Lol your post Holt is very suggestive. Wow so everyone so far has Merlin as their favorite gal, and Diane comes second most of the time :nod

And looks like I hit it spot on with Hendy :fan

I wanted to add Guila as number 4, if only her eyes were more open, I just love girls with long black hair.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Lol your post Holt is very suggestive. Wow so everyone so far has Merlin as their favorite gal, and Diane comes second most of the time :nod

I wanted to add Guila as number 4, if only her eyes were more open, I just love girls with long black hair.
Lol just poking fun. You did ask for the hottest though :heh..
Anyway, yeah Merlin is an obvious choice, same with Diane to an extent.
For guys, Escanor and Hendy top my list too. Ban is probably next.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Why is kid diane included there? We can make the case she is cute as a kid but even then it seems very pedo of you :p

Anyways, as for the hottest girl... Well, there are too many choices. Here is a new one though:

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I didn't actually realize she was a kid but she's still cute anyway plus she doesn't look like one either.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Why is kid diane included there? We can make the case she is cute as a kid but even then it seems very pedo of you :p

Anyways, as for the hottest girl... Well, there are too many choices. Here is a new one though:
To illustrate how cute she is/was. I prefer someone like Diane or Merlin over more cliche big chested girls like Elizabeth. The ass demon is also hot, plus she's naked :heh
Female Ban should happen sometime, maybe Nakaba can make a female character that looks just like him :XD

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
To illustrate how cute she is/was. I prefer someone like Diane or Merlin over more cliche big chested girls like Elizabeth. The ass demon is also hot, plus she's naked :heh
Female Ban should happen sometime, maybe Nakaba can make a female character that looks just like him :XD
So pedo:garbear

Also to be fair, technically a single of diane's boobs is bigger than the whole of elizabeth. Even if we go by proportions, diane is still fairly on the plus side when it comes to boobs, she is definitely not beneath elizabeth. I am not sure of how diane's beauty is less cliche than elizabeth's....

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So pedo:garbear

Also to be fair, technically a single of diane's boobs is bigger than the whole of elizabeth. Even if we go by proportions, diane is still fairly on the plus side when it comes to boobs, she is definitely not beneath elizabeth. I am not sure of how diane's beauty is less cliche than elizabeth's....
She is beneath Elizabeth in terms of boob size, as stated by Mel in Byzel, and her hips are wider, but that's not really important....She seems more proportionate to me than Eli.
It's less cliche because it's not her main feature, when we're always reminded in the manga about how Elizabeth's boobs are great....which could be her best feature overall :XD And Diane is mostly cute so yeah it's a bit different than saying she's hot.

Also remember this is for fun mostly, no need to get really technical about it.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
She is beneath Elizabeth in terms of boob size, as stated by Mel in Byzel, and her hips are wider, but that's not really important....She seems more proportionate to me than Eli.
It's less cliche because it's not her main feature, when we're always reminded in the manga about how Elizabeth's boobs are great....which could be her best feature overall :XD And Diane is mostly cute so yeah it's a bit different than saying she's hot.

Also remember this is for fun mostly, no need to get really technical about it.
Well, even in the manga meliodas says its a slight difference. As for who is more realistic.... well

We can actually see how marginal the difference between them is here when it comes to their proportions (and meliodas will always have my eternal respect for being able to tell the difference, even with their naked picture I can't tell it lol). Both of them are aggressively hot currently. Granted that diane has more character than elizabeth though.

This can be fun and technical:p

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Diane is hotter and more proportional but both are smoking nonetheless. Liz is hotter than I imagined her to be. Thought she was all boobs but she does have a nice shape.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Well, even in the manga meliodas says its a slight difference. As for who is more realistic.... well

We can actually see how marginal the difference between them is here when it comes to their proportions (and meliodas will always have my eternal respect for being able to tell the difference, even with their naked picture I can't tell it lol). Both of them are aggressively hot currently. Granted that diane has more character than elizabeth though.

This can be fun and technical:p
Alright based on that picture you can clearly see that Elizabeth's waist line is smaller, as in her having a smaller waist, while Diane has a bigger one, she's overall more tanked than Eli in that region. In terms of proportions it seems that Diane is more in the norm, while Eli has maybe bigger boobs but a really small waist.So we could say that Diane is more realistic since she fits in the standard of what a normal slim girl looks like, maybe with her being a bit more muscular, especially in the arms. Which is normal since she's a fighter, so she should be muscular.Overall she looks like a girl who works out a bit :p
That's how it looks to me.

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Actually I think it's Liz being too skinny/small everywhere aside her boobs. Her arms look too thin tbh. Diane does have a bit more muscle than normal perhaps but nothing immediately obvious.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What's wrong with Diane's muscles? :huh: Isn't she even better because of this of that's just me?

I mentioned her first!

But Nakaba said her eyes are open like that :XD.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Nothing's wrong with them. It makes her look better actually.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Yes better than those freakishly skinny arms of Elizabeth :nod

Olho07

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Male:

Estarossa or Escanor in the beginning of the day or Dreyfus.

Female:

Merlin or Margareth or Guila.
Diane is pretty hot without the pig-tails