How did you get your username?

noot_das_schaf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
158
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
Austria
it's just "toon" backwards. i'm a little wrong-headed :sweat

"das schaf" (the sheep/lamb) is an allusion to my familyname.
 
Last edited:

ikcud

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
backwards like the others. Very common I see lol
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
mine is a typo of callisto which was my handle back in the days of UT :)
 

krazykone12

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
based of the Chu Chu Rocket crazy kat from the video game Phantasy Star Online and Chu Chu Rocket
 
Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I am a fan of anime/manga characters that basically white hair:XD Hence the name Shiro :), which means white in japanese but there is deeper meaning why i chose it though it was the name of my first pet :(.
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's quite simple, i named me in a german board "Mr_Kazekage" to refer to gaara, because i simply like this char :amuse
the users there called me in short: Kazi
to spare me the hard work to type this long nick, i decided to take the short one xD
 

Whitey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
My username is derived from the colour white..i also like white haired characters like Sephiroth and Raven from FFVIII..
 

Aikoh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have used "Aiko" as a Japanese alias ever since I got into anime and manga and it turns out that it means about the same thing as my actual name, but I never used it on forums before because the name was so common that it was bound to be taken on all the larger forums. But I have decided that I wanted to start using it again, and I had initially thought about using "Aikou" but I decided against it because there was still a chance of that name being taken and it would change the meaning of it entirely seeing as that's not how it's spelled in kanji, and I replaced the "u" with an "h" instead since that was an old way of romanizing the "ou" sound that's not quite as common anymore. The "ou" sound isn't a correct romanization, no, but at least with the "h" the meaning won't be changed and I can still use the name. Well, it works!
 

Jpaul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The J in my name is the first initial in my first name and the Paul is my middle name
I've never been good at making up good screen names so I find something thats easy for me to remember.
 

Tofu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I played "Heroes of Might and Magic II" a lot when I was younger...there was one barbarian called "Ergon" that I would always recruit, he wore a wolf skin on his head :) When I needed a random name for a forum once, "ergon" just came to me, since then I've been using it all the time :p
Oh god Heroes of Might and Magic 2... i remember playing that when i was like 7 or 8, i hated it but it was still fun.

Onto my nickname i was just going through random names for IRC when i thought of Tofu and it started sticking, before i was using zoneykid(if you see zoneykid anywhere that's me) which i made when i was like 6 for msn-games(i liked age of empires) by thinking "hey.. i'm zoned out and i'm a kid... so... how about zoneykid!" and that stuck since until i hit upon Tofu.(though i still use zoneykid if Tofu doesn't work)
 

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Fire Emblem. It's the upgraded class of a Swordmaster which is the upgraded class of a Myrmidon.

Coincidentally, it shortens to TB, which I used to have. Thus why I am so skinny!
 

betsuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Mine nickname is due to a game in my school called "nothing", you call someone and then you say that was nothing... my class even kept a score of the number of "nothing". Because "nothing" in japanese is "Betsuni", i realized that was a good original nickname. that´s the story...
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol, i am the least bit resourceful, i used my name as my Nickname.
I would have used a name from a manga, or any other source, but i wasn't feeling like searching so i use my own name:D
 

Grimory

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i got mine from a list of names of fallen angels. this is also the name of my manga's protagonist. :)
 

jukrat

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
128
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
just mixed the Triassic, Jurassic, Cretease isuppose i made ju kra(cre) t or somethin like that
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well, my username originally was going to be "Okami" 'cause of the Spice and Wolf obsession. :p But it was already taken, so the next best thing was Hound (it just popped out in my mind).
 

Sarvorva

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
132
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
i'ts sound good name,. no meaning of anything..
 

ZZ9 Plural 9 Alpha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

It's actually ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha (You'll note my Sig)
But I screwed up when registering!!!! :mad

ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha = The Galactic Sector where our lovely Planet Earth is located.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It is my motherboard... my first computer....:XD
 
Top