How did you get your username?

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My name refers to:

Amaterasu

What is my favorite in Jutso NARUTO, and is also a very God rox
 

roma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
490
Reaction score
205
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
got mine from the name of an x-men card character (allies) i used to collect.
 

ShirubiaLamperouge

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
387
Reaction score
50
Gender
Female
Country
New Zealand
Mines a combo of my name in katakana and Lelouch's (fake) surname from code geass.
 

Tsubasaholic

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
385
Reaction score
92
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Integration of 'Tsubasa' and 'xxxHolic' which also describes my complete addiction to TRC. I'd been wanting to start posting on mangahelepers but couldn't think of a name. It came to me when I was drying some dishes one evening and I knew it was the one.
 

Neo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
When I was at the Univ, in the programming course (which is not a core subject for us), my mates were living hell with it, and I found it rather easy, even nice. I started to help others, and got more skills. After a while some of my friends started to tease me saying things like I could see code in everywhere and, since those where the times of Matrix Reloaded, then they named me Neo, the one to save their semester's grades :-)

Besides, I'm also serious, calm, quiet and stiff :-), so Neo fits me in kinda well.

Also sometimes I use Ryddle, as to show the puzzling I can be ;-) and, as the spanish form of my favourite villain, Mr. Tom Riddle.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I got mine from www.pesfan.com which is a Pro Evolution Soccer fansite, it's a username generated from there and I use it on all websites that I'm registered to :)
 

Triple_Platinum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I used to go around with "Platinus", especially with game user profiles, but I got bored of it. I couldn't really let go of it though, so it just turned into what I have now.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
i use this nick for over 3 years in different forums.i really don't know why i picked it since i'm not a huge fan of shinsengumi but at that time there was an arcade fighting game called Last Blade 2 which i played a lot and my best 2 chars were both from shinsengumi.
one is Keiichiro Washizuka-->

and the other is Kojiroh Sanada-->
.
so these two caused me to grow a liking for shinsengumi.

by the way i happened to see this post on the first page(which was sent in 2006)
I know that it is the title of an Edgar Allen Poe poem and that it was the name of a Turkish warlord (who was very brutal).
it really surprised me to see this =),but actually Tamerlane was more of a Mongol than Turkish.to be precise,his country was a complete mixture of the two in language and culture but he always had wars against other turkish countries at the time,which we see as our real ancestors.some books say he's turkish and some say mongol but all the turkish people (in turkey) see him as mongol.
and i hadn't realized your nick was actually referring to him,even though i saw you many times.it's because in turkish we call him Timur. like tea-moor :p ok..ok.. i know, where did this unnecessery information come from and why?i don't know,i just feelt like saying =) that's why i'll keep it in spoiler tags.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Don't mean to spam, guys, but shinsengumi, I lurve those shinsengumi gifs :nuts
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
yeah me too :XD that site which i took them has many gifs of arcade chars.if u'r interested that is ^^ i grow up playing arcade games all the time so i really have great information about those stuff
 

Rena-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am a BIG time fan of .hack, and Legend of the Twilight in particular. You can see the .hack//Legend of the Twilight character I get the name from in my icon. Some form of it, be it Rena-chan, Rena Deles, or some other version is pretty much what I'm known as across the webs.
 

krid77

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
France
My first name + number of the region I live in =)
 

Kanzen Shinkiro

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
218
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It was originally something also but around the time I joined I was working on a Naruto story where one of the characters is named Kanzen Shinkiro who is the master of the two main characters. I've since shelved the story since I've lost interest in Naruto for the most part after the story began going downhill. I'm thinking about changing since I've moved on to better things. :)
 

Emily00

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
19
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My name... + 00

Yeah, very unoriginal ;_;
 

Metal D. Reaper

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
2
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
my name is just invented by myself
first it was metalkid but I was like 12 then soo i changed to zombiedead10 whitch I a the only on the internet I browsed several searching engine i imagined hat name by playing runescape first i tried zombie but to many numbers than death but that was full soo i chosed a combination zombiedead and then I figured out that I needed a number and because the best soccer player in a team is the number 10 I chosed zombiedead10
then i changed to Ryoharin because a friend of mine told it ment eternal dragon but dragon is written ryuu and not ryo soo it makes eternal ryo lol
then i came up with a caracter name that was a former farmer but his family was slaugerted and then chosed to kill the guys who killed his family witch were marines and then became a out law his name was ment Metal D. Ripper but it sounded to creepy and o original against the caracter so metal d. reaper
 

Death_God

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
mine means a bringer of death... like shinigami or soul reaper
 

Harinezumi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Er, well first off it means 'Hedgehog,' if you have not stumbled across my first post ever and felt the urge to read my signature. (xD)

Anyway, I was thinking of what a cool Naruto character would be and I decided that summoning giant hedgehogs would kick ass. Thus, it became my new username. :D
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I was at this bar in Naha and I was practicing my japanese with this girl and she asked me how I thought she looked. Well me thinking I would be cool and impress her, I said Kowaii. Now kawaii means cute and kowaii means scary so I guess you could say I was a bit dumbfounded when she looked at me in surprise then burst out laughing..
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jammin is my nickname.:amuse

After i got into a spirited discussion with a few friends of mine about how much i loath Bob Marley music and everything like it those friends all started calling me Jammin. For some reason the nickname spread like wildfire now for all intents and purposes it's my name. So it's very likely that "Jammin" will be written on my tombstone one day and i suppose wouldn't have it any other way.:D

For reference Bob Marley music still offends my ear.:darn
 
Last edited:

Roarchu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
291
Reaction score
96
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I had long hair = nickname TArzan

I like tigers and animals that roar

Roar + Tarzan = Roarzan
 
Top