How did you get your username?

weehoo107

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
341
Reaction score
149
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it's my main username, for one. I don't really remember how i got it, all i know is that I've had it for a few years and the only other one i have i don't really use...
 

cHaotix8

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
129
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've been using this one for 5 years. It started out as just cHaotix but that was always taken so I had to throw the 8 on there.

It's a Sonic the Hedgehog reference, back when Sonic was cool. I kinda feel ashamed now.
 

reinen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Name's Arie. But, rei is a lot better than rie (too girlish, I'm a guy XP). And the nen? ...I forgot what was it, it's from a japanese word, btw.
 

Marq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
629
Reaction score
119
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Marq? Short for my last name Marquez. Yup that damn lazy not to register the whole name.. rofl.
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got it from my mind and now I'm having regrets.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I actually thought your username was pretty cool and funny. :oh
 

croissant

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
erm mine? I just miss eating croissants.. That melting buttered goodness with the flaky interior that dissolves in your mouth. I tend to put food as my usernames in mmo games... I used to put the name crowsant to make it funky, but no one noticed while i was gaming... When i used croissant, some ppl actually said... What's a croissant???
 

Dark-san

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Dark-san is actually a shortened form of my previous nickname, Darkyouth. I took that nick off some Counterstrike bot some nine years ago. *Hurray for unoriginality!* I continued using that nick for the next two years in a Pokemon board before deciding that it is time for a image revamp. The revamp was to coincide with my addiction into the Japanese culture.

Back then, most people would referred me as Dark. I stood by that nickname and came out with Dark-san, as a simplest form without deviating from my previous nick of Darkyouth. The revamp worked, people noticed me and I was subsequently promoted to the OA (Other Anime) moderator there. I continued to lurk in the forum for the next seven years till now with that nick.

Even as I registered in MH, I still retain that nick for the sake of easy identification. ^.^; Not a need to go through the hassle of thinking up another nickname.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
because it's uh... death by rock? you know, you died because of a rock?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Or died close by to a rock?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ren Boy Is a Nickname for me
Anbu Is a Rank I Would Like To Be If I Were In Naruto
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Does your surname like resemble to the name Ren then? :)
 

Vaertai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i just made mine up a long time ago when i started out on ETC forums and it stuck.
Doesn't mean anything to my knowledge.
 

choke_a_beech

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
371
Reaction score
78
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
is wayne brady gonna have tah ...................
 

appointmentsetting

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all...
I like to my username different than other so i have chosen different from other that's why mine one is appointment setting.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Does your surname like resemble to the name Ren then? :)
Erm Your Almost Correct
But instead it is My First Name Which Resembles The Word Ren
 

Potatomato

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I used Potato for a user on a forum a while back. When I tried registering on a few other forums, Potato was taken, so I tried Tomato... Then the two fused in some beautiful, sweet, encompassing glory...
 

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I just made up my nick one time I had to download something from a forum but I couldn't if I wasn't registered. Then I started to post in that forum... and I kept the nick xD. In Spanish (well, spanish chatspeech actually) it means more or less "some guy who was passing by here" xD
 
Top